If your headphones are working normally when listening to audio, but you are having issues when using the headphones to make phone calls because the built-in microphone is not picking up sound, follow the suggestions below to try to fix the issue.
- Check your user manual or the product listing of your particular device to confirm that it has a built-in microphone.
- Check that your headphones are connected to your phone via Bluetooth and that your Bluetooth is turned on in your phone settings.
- Make sure that no other Bluetooth devices are connected to your phone.
- Disconnect any other headphones that may be connected via your phone’s auxiliary port.
- Check that the device you are using with your headphones is not muted.
- For headphones that can be used in both wireless (Bluetooth) and wired mode, please note that for some models the microphone may only work in wireless mode.
- Test the headphones with an audio recorder on your phone or laptop. Check the user manual for the location of the microphone or simply speak into different points of the device as you rotate it.
If you are still experiencing issues with your wireless headphones after following the suggestions above, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. We will be happy to help.