If your headphones turn on and the power indicator LED is illuminated, but you are not able to hear any audio playing from your device, attempt the troubleshooting suggestions below.
- Turn the headphones off and then turn them back on again.
- Make sure that your volume is turned up on both the headphones and the device they are paired with.
- Check that your headphones are paired with your device via Bluetooth.
- Check that Bluetooth is turned on in your device’s settings.
- Unpair the headphones from your device and then re-pair them.
- Inspect the headphones for signs of damage or loose parts.
- Check that there are no stuck buttons on the headphones.
- Depending on your model, you may be able to factory reset your headphones. Refer to your user manual for information about whether your headphones can be reset and how to reset your particular model.
- Attempt to connect the headphones to an alternative device to see if the issue persists.
If you are still experiencing issues with your wireless headphones after following the suggestions above, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. We will be happy to help.