If your wireless headphones are playing audio at a very low volume and you are not able to turn the volume up, attempt the suggestions below to troubleshoot the issue.
- Make sure that your volume is set to an appropriate level on both the headphones and the device they are paired with.
- Try unpairing your headphones and then reconnecting them to your Bluetooth device.
- Some mobile phones allow you to restrict the volume of the audio to help prevent hearing damage. If you are using the headphones with a mobile phone, disable this function through your phone settings and then try to increase your volume.
- Check whether the device you are using the headphones with has any equaliser settings or apps enabled, which may reduce the overall volume of your audio. Adjust or disable any equaliser settings.
- Attempt to connect the headphones to an alternative device to see if the issue persists.
If you are still experiencing issues with your wireless headphones after following the suggestions above, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. We will be happy to help.