If your wireless headphones will not turn on when in wireless mode, follow the suggestions in this article to troubleshoot the issue.
Before proceeding, check whether any LEDs on the headphones illuminate when you try to turn on the device.
If an LED is illuminated, the headphones are turned on, but there may be a separate issue preventing them from working correctly. Refer to our general wireless headphones troubleshooting page here for advice about other issues.
- Make sure that the headphones have been charged for several hours before use.
- Check that the headphones are charging correctly when plugged in.
- Inspect the headphones for signs of damage or loose parts.
- Check that there are no stuck buttons on the headphones.
- Depending on your model, you may be able to factory reset your headphones. Refer to your user manual for information about whether your headphones can be reset and how to reset your particular model.
- Check that any charging points on the headphones are free from dust or dirt.
If you are still experiencing issues with your wireless headphones after following the suggestions above, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. We will be happy to help.