If your robot vacuum cleaner will not turn on or is turning off unexpectedly during use, follow the suggestions below to try to correct this issue.
- Make sure that the unit is fully charged before use. Allow approximately four hours for the unit to charge between uses.
- Make sure that when the unit is charging, the connection points are touching.
- Wipe the connection points clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Check that the charging dock is receiving power. Make sure that your power outlet is switched on and that the charging LED on the charging dock is illuminated.
- Ensure that the charging cable and charging dock are not damaged.
- Check that the unit is clean and in good condition.
- Empty the dustbin, clean the filter and brushes and check that the suction inlet is clear of obstructions or blockages that may be restricting airflow.
- Check the unit thoroughly for any damage.
- Some parts, particularly the filter, should be replaced regularly.
- Check that any removable parts, such as the brushes and dustbin, are installed correctly. Remove these parts and then reinstall them, making sure they are secure.
- Check whether the unit produces an error message when it turns off. Information about error messages for your particular unit is provided in the product's user manual.
- Make sure that the unit has not overheated from extensive use. If the robot vacuum cleaner has become hot, turn it off and allow it time to cool before further use.
- Only use parts designed for your particular unit. Using parts not intended for your model may cause damage to the unit.
- Avoid storing the robot for extended periods without use. If the battery is not charged and discharged every few months, the lifespan of the battery may be reduced.
- Some units have a power switch on the back or underside which should be turned on. Check your user manual to confirm if this applies to your vacuum.
If you are still experiencing issues with your unit after following the above suggestions, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the unit yourself.