If your wireless headphones turn on, but you can only hear audio through one side of your headphones, attempt the troubleshooting suggestions below.
For model-specific advice about your particular product, refer to your user manual for further information.
- Restart the headphones by turning them off and then turning them back on again.
- Unpair the headphones from your device and then re-pair them.
- For wireless earbuds, make sure that the earbuds are held within 10cm of each other while pairing.
- If your headphones use a charging case, ensure that you remove both earbuds from the case within 20 seconds of each other before pairing to make sure they pair as a single unit.
- Depending on your model, you may be able to factory reset your headphones. Refer to your user manual for information about whether your headphones can be reset and how to reset your particular model.
- Try to connect a single headphone by removing it from the charging point and waiting for the pairing phase to stop. Proceed to follow the Bluetooth connection process with the headphone.
If you are still experiencing issues with your wireless headphones after following the suggestions above, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. We will be happy to help.