If you are finding that your robot vacuum cleaner's brushes are failing to collect dirt and debris, or if the brushes are not turning while the unit is cleaning, please try the following suggestions:
- Check that the brushes are clean and free from hair or other debris that may become tangled. Remove any debris by hand or by carefully cutting it away with scissors, taking care to not damage the brushes or the unit itself.
- Remove the brushes and check that there is no hair tangled around the mechanisms where the brushes connect to the unit.
- Check that the brushes and the connection mechanisms are not damaged.
- When reattaching the brushes, make sure that they are securely connected.
- Make sure that the brushes are in good condition and that the bristles are straight. If the brushes have become bent or misshapen from repeated use, they should be replaced as part of the unit's normal maintenance.
If you are still experiencing issues with your unit after following the above suggestions, please contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the unit yourself.