Your TV features a menu used during manufacturing to adjust settings that do not need to be adjusted during regular use.
If you find that your TV is in the factory menu, do not adjust any settings, and leave the menu using these steps:
- Find an empty, formatted, USB drive
- Download this file:
- Place the file on the empty USB drive, not inside a folder.
- Turn on the TV and wait until the factory mode screen appears.
- Plug the USB drive into the TV’s USB port.
- Wait 20-30 seconds.
- The TV will eventually reset and display a message on TV “Reset is OK, Shut down, please!".
- Remove the USB drive.
- Power off the TV.
- Power the TV on again, and after a few seconds, the TV should be working fine.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Our Customer Care Team.