To enable HDR whilst using your PlayStation 4, follow these steps.
- Use your remote to choose the HDMI input that the PS4 is connected to.
- Press Menu, the button with the three-line icon just below the -VOL button, then navigate to Settings.
- From Settings, choose Device Preferences.
- From Device Preferences, choose Inputs.
- The HDMI EDID version should not be greyed out and can be changed now.
- Choose Auto EDID.
- Check that HDMI EDID version has updated to Auto EDID.
- HDR can be activated now. Select automatic and adjust the display settings
If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.