If you have found that you are unable to access Freeview on your Kogan Smart HDR TV, follow these steps.
- In your TV's settings, rescan the channels. This will ensure the Freeview+ menu is available every time you switch channels. For more information on scanning for channels, see your TV's user guide.
- From the home page, navigate to the Freeview+ station you want to watch.
- To close the information bar, press the "INFO" button on your remote.
- Find which option you want to choose in the Freeview+ menu bar.
- Select the matching coloured button on your remote to activate Freeview+.
Freeview+ is a hybrid broadcasting service, which means it uses your digital television connection and your internet connection. If you find that Freeview+ is not working normally after trying the above steps, make sure you have a strong internet connection:
- If you are using WiFi, your TV should be close to your modem router with as few obstacles between them as possible.
- If you are able to, use an ethernet connection directly from your modem router to your TV for the best connection.
For further information about Freeview+, please see Freeview Troubleshooting for Kogan TVs.
If you have any questions or concerns about these steps, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team.