If you find that there is an odour coming from your fridge or freezer, please try the following:
- Ensure that food is tightly wrapped and properly sealed in containers
- Check for rotten food and remove
- Place a small bowl of bi-carb soda in the fridge, this can act as an odour-eater and reduce the smell
- It is recommended that the fridge or freezer is cleaned each time it is defrosted to help keep the unit odour free and running efficiently.
- Ensure that the interior is clean, as general scum may develop on the walls – refer to How Do I Clean My Fridge Or Freezer?
Please contact our Customer Care Team if you have any further questions or concerns.