The Robot Vacuum will have various parts that will require regular cleaning and care, for more information on how to clean your model, check the user manual for your product or contact Kogan support.
Cleaning Dust Bin
1. Remove the filter and empty dust.
2. Scrub with the cleaning brush.
Note: The dust bin should be cleaned periodically.
3. The dust bin can be washed with running water. The dust bin should be completely air-dried before reinserting.
4. After cleaning, reassemble the filter in the dust bin and then insert the dust bin into
the cleaner. Model KAVACRBG20S is shown in the example.
Cleaning Main Brush
To disassemble (KAVACRBG20S model shown below, your model may differ check the user manual for your product):
1. Push the clip and lift it upward.
2. Lift the main brush outward.
3. Remove the middle brushes and roller
4. Remove the hair and other entanglements on the main brush regularly.
Cleaning Side Brush
1. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws on the side brush.
2. Remove the side brush, clean hair and other rubbish on and inside the side brush base.
Clean the Sensors
After cleaning, use a dry cotton cloth to dry the transparent plate to prevent dust from
being accumulated. (KAVACRBG20S model shown below, your model may differ check the user manual for your product):