To keep energy costs low and ensure the utmost level of safety and longevity from the washing machine, it is recommended that the following maintenance is performed where necessary:
- Before cleaning or carrying out maintenance, always unplug the appliance from the power supply.
- Remove the soap dispenser by pulling it out. Some models will require you to push on the coloured plastic piece in the middle drawer
- Clean the dispenser drawer with a damp cloth and soapy water
- Clean the spray jets with a damp cloth and soapy water. These jets are in the top of the cavity where dispenser usually sits
- With the washer door open, carefully clean the rubber seal, being sure to gently pull back the ridge so that you can see the entire seal
- Clean the drain pump filter regularly (at least once a month) to avoid blockages created by bobby pins, coins and excess lint. In most front loaders, it can be found behind a plastic cover in the bottom right hand corner of the machine.
Please feel free to contact our Support Team via your Kogan.com Order History for any further assistance.