This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade the firmware on your KALED65NU8030SVA TV.
IMPORTANT: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED65NU8030SVA'
Please note: Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must read 'KALED65NU8030SVA' exactly.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please contact our Support Team below for assistance.
What you need: a USB memory stick and a firmware file
You will need a USB stick like this:
Next, you will need to download an upgrade file. Your KALED65NU8030SVA has a firmware update available here.
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
How to install:
1. Copy the 'NF51CX6886DVB.bin' file directly to the empty USB stick, ensuring not to place it inside a folder.
2. Turn your TV off using the master power switch.
3. Insert the USB into USB port 1 on your TV.
4. Turn the TV on.
5. A blue screen will appear with a loading page.
6. This upgrade will take a long time. Please wait patiently for the TV to restart
automatically. During the upgrade, It is very important that you don't power off the TV. The
progress bar will run three times.
7. Your TV will restart and you will need to remove the USB and go through the setup wizard to set up your TV again.
You may need to allow a few minutes for loading after the firmware has been updated.
If you encounter any issues after the firmware update has been completed, please try performing a factory reset and then attempt to use the TV again.
Please feel free to contact our Support Team via your Kogan.com account at any time during this process.