After a wash is completed, washing machines have a drainage pump that forces water from the machine into the drain hose.
If water is not properly draining from your machine, attempt the following steps:
- Turn off the power prior to any troubleshooting to prevent hazards or injury
- Ensure the drain hose is properly connected and installed at a reasonable height
- Check the drain hose for kinks or obstructions
- Check whether the drain hose is clogged
- Check and ensure that the filter and the drain pump are not clogged and are clear of obstructions
Please feel free to contact our Support Team via your Kogan.com Order History for any further assistance.