When you use your washing machine, it may produce an error code such as E1, E04 or E11, depending on the model — or washing may come out dry. In either case, this is indicative of the washer not getting water into the machine.
Do rectify this issue, please attempt the following:
- Ensure the water supply tap has been turned on and check if it is allowing water to enter the machine. If not, check whether the water supply has been cut off and consult a professional to have this fixed.
- Check whether the metal filter of the water inlet attached is clogged. Detach the hose, clean it out and reconnect the hose.
- Make sure the water pressure is appropriate and that water hasn’t frozen in the hose to cause a blockage.
- Check if the hose is just kinked - if so, simply straighten the hoses, and try another cycle again to assess that it fills properly.
- If the water is flowing through at a slower rate than it should, check if there’s a problem with the plumbing at the property.
If this troubleshooting has not rectified the issue, or if you require any further assistance, please contact our Support Team via your Kogan.com Order History for any further assistance.