|Note: This only applies to certain Kogan TV models. To check if your TV is compatible, skip to the list at the end of this page.|
To quickly access your most-watched channels, you can create a list of all of your favourites.
Do do this, follow these steps whilst in DTV mode:
- Navigate through the channels to one that you would like to favourite.
- Press the Menu button to open the “TV Options” menu.
- Press the Up button on the remote control to select the “Channels” menu.
- Press OK on the “Add to My Favourites” option to add the currently selected channel to the favourite list. Alternatively, if there is a “My Favourites” option, the channel is already favourited, and you can press OK to remove the current channel from the favourites list. By default, channels will be added to Favourite List 1.
Once you have added your favourites, you can access them using these steps:
- Press the OK button to show the channel list.
- Press the Blue button to switch from the channel list to the Favourite List.
- Press the Blue button to delete the selected channel
- Press the Yellow button to change current page to favourite list select page.
- Press the Up and Down buttons on the remote control to navigate through the list and select the favourite list, and press OK to change the current favourite list.
This guide applies to the following models of Kogan television. To check your TVs product code, locate the white sticker on the rear of the product. For more information on locating your product code, please see this guide.