This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
IMPORTANT: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED24DH5000VA'
Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must read 'KALED24DH5000VA' exactly.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please contact our Support Team for assistance.
What you need: a USB memory stick and the firmware file
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, you will need to download an upgrade file. Your 'KALED24DH5000VA' has a firmware update available at the following link:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
How to install:
- Download the firmware from the link above.
- Copy the .bin file onto an empty USB stick that is 8GB or smaller.
- Unplug the TV from power, confirm that the standby light is off.
- Insert the USB stick into the TV and reconnect the power adapter.
- Turn the TV on at the wall socket and the standby light should start to blink.
- After 30 - 60 seconds, the blinking will increase in frequency, this indicates that the firmware installation is complete.
- Turn off the TV at the wall socket and remove the USB stick.
- Turn the TV on again at the wall socket and follow the startup wizard.
Please feel free to contact our Support Team via your Kogan.com Order History for any assistance.