Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before use and retain for reference.
- This product should only be installed or serviced by a qualified professional.
- Installation must follow Australian Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000.
- To prevent electric shock, please ensure that power is disconnected before installing.
- Do not use corrosive substances to clean the glass and lamp body.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not attempt to adjust the angle of the fixture until the unit has been switched off and had time to cool down.
- Do not touch the lamp body during operation.
- Keep the light source at least 0.3m away from flammable surfaces.
- Direct eye contact with the LED can cause eye damage.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
- Incorrect installation can damage the product and will void the warranty.
- Neither the light nor the external flexible cable/cord is user-replaceable and can pose a hazard if replaced by non-qualified personnel. If they are damaged or in need of replacement, contact kogan.com
- Do not perform any modification or change any parts within the light fixture.
- The yellow/green conduct must be earthed in order to avoid potential electric shock.
- The product should be installed out of arm's reach to avoid potential hazards.
- Disconnect the power supply before installation.
- Drill holes according to the positions marked below.
- Secure the lamp bracket by tightening the screws (not provided)
- Turn the lamp body to adjust the light angle as needed.
- Insert the lamp plug into socket and power on
|Recommended Mounting Height||Max. Projected Area||Weight|
|Lamp Power||100W||IP Rate||IP65|
|Luminous Efficiency||80-90LM/W||LED Quantity||240pcs|
|Colour Temperature (CCT:K)||4000K||Power Factor||>0.9|
|Shell Material||Die-cast Aluminum+Toughened Glass||Beam Angle||120°|
|Input Voltage||AC 200-240V50/60Hz||Driver||On Board|
|Temperature Storage||-40~+40a°C||Light Source||SMD2835|
|Certificates||SAA, C-TICK, CE, RoHS||Working Life||50,000Hrs|
Cleaning & Care
- Clean the glass and casing with a dry cloth. Do not use any corrosive agents.