Safety & Warnings
This unit is designed to be used by healthy adults. The following precautions should be taken when using the unit:
- Avoid using near humidity or fire.
- Consult your physician before using this massager regularly, particularly if you are pregnant, have recently had surgery or you are suffering from any significant illness such as epilepsy, haemophilia, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, heat, or a neuromuscular disorder
- Do not use while drowsy or sleeping.
- Do not attempt to repair this product yourself. If the product or its power supply experience any malfunction or damage, stop using it immediately and contact Kogan.com to arrange a repair.
- Do not use the unit under a pillow, blanket or any covering which may pose a risk of overheating.
- Do not hit the unit with any sharp objects.
- Do not use the massager outdoors.
- Avoid use by children independently or should be conducted by the adult when using
- Keep this unit reach out of children. Do not connect it to any other power supply. Do not use this unit with any other electric equipment at the same time (e.g., another electrical muscle stimulation device). Do not use this unit and any other machine at the same time. Switch to “OFF” and isolate the power supply to stop use.
- Only use the provided accessories and power supply.
- Do not put the cable or plug on hot surfaces or items, and do not allow to come into contact with liquids.
- This unit is not a medical or therapeutic device.
- The apparatus will get hot on its surface. Those insensitive to heat must pay special attention to it.
1. Neck kneading with heat
- Adjust up and down
2. Back kneading massage with heat
- Three massage modes
- Back position massage
3. Seat vibration with three levels
- Plug the AC Adapter into a power supply and the DC power plug into the seat cushion.
- Attach the back strap to your chair.
- Sit in the cushion seat, ensuring you are seated comfortably.
- Press the power button to begin product operation.
- The "Neck kneading" button begins the neck massage function.
- Use the up and down buttons to adjust the neck massager position.
- The "Full", "Upper" and "Lower" buttons begin the relevant back massage function.
- Use the "Spot" and up/down buttons to adjust the back massage heads.
- The “Seat” button begins the chair vibration function.
- You can use this button to adjust the vibration strength (low, medium or high).