Safety & Warnings
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Read all instructions before using the heater.
- Never turn the unit off by unplugging the cable, always turn off the power switch.
- Do not use this fan heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool.
- Do not use this heater if it has been dropped.
- Do not use if there are visible signs of damage to the heater.
- Always use this heater on a horizontal and stable surface.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the Kogan.com or its service agent in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not use this heater on the same power outlet as another large appliance.
- Make sure to unplug the unit when it is not in use.
- If you encounter any issues with the product, turn it off and unplug it immediately before contacting Kogan.com for assistance.
- The heater must not be located immediately below a socket-outlet.
- The unit may make some minor sounds when turned on or off due to the material expanding when heated and contracting when cooled. This is normal.
- Do not attempt to replace the heating element of the product.
- Keep combustible material such as furniture, cushions, bedding, paper, clothes, curtains, etc. at least 1m away from the heater.
- Keep the air inlet and outlet free from obstruction, at least 1 m in front of and 50cm behind the heater.
- Only connect the fan heater to a single-phase socket with mains voltage as specified on the rating plate.
- Do not leave your home while the appliance is in use. Ensure that the switch is in OFF (0) position and the thermostat is in the minimum position. Always unplug the appliance when not in use.
- The remote control contains a button battery, keep this out of the reach of children.
- Do not allow children to replace batteries without adult supervision.
- Do not short-circuit or heat batteries.
- Remove batteries from equipment if it is not to be used for an extended period of time.
- Always select the correct size and type of battery most suitable for the intended use. Information provided with the equipment to assist with correct battery selection should be retained for reference.
- Clean the battery and equipment contacts prior to battery installation.
- Ensure that the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and –).
- Remove exhausted batteries promptly. Do not dismantle batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- Batteries may be disposed of via communal refuse arrangements provided no local rules to the contrary exist.
- Read these instructions carefully before using your fan heater, and retain them for future reference.
WARNING: This heater is not equipped with a device to control the room temperature. Do not use this heater in small rooms when they are occupied by persons not capable of leaving the room on their own unless constant supervision is provided.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, keep textiles, curtains or any other flammable material a minimum distance of 1m from the air outlet.
CAUTION: Some parts of this product can become very hot and cause burns. Particular attention has to be given where children and vulnerable people are present.
CAUTION: Never allow the heater to be covered during use.
Control Panel & Remote Control
Do not use the unit without the base plate installed.
Note: Ensure the base is firmly secured in place and that the appliance is stable before use.
Check before use that:
- The heating element and power cable are not damaged.
- The power outlet the appliance is connected to is rated at 10A or higher.
Always situate the heater on a flat, stable surface to avoid toppling.
1. Turn on the power switch (“”). The device will now be in standby, and the LED will display the environment temperature, as per the image below:
2. Press the on button (“”) to engage the fan, which will be shown on the display when active as in the following image:
3. Press the heat button(“”) to set low or high heat mode accordingly. The image to the left shows the ‘low heat’ icon, and the ‘high heat’ icon shown in the image on the right:
4. Press the swing button (“”) to engage the louvre swing function. The swing icon will then appear on the LED display:
5. Press the timer button(“”) to set the timer to 1. 2 or 8 hours, as shown below:
6. Press the flame button (“”) to engage the flame effect, and the flame icon will appear on the display.
7. Press the temperature button (“”), then use the “+“ and “-“ buttons to manually set the appliance temperature. Temperature range: 18-45°C.
- When the appliance is tilted or the base is off the ground, the power will cut off automatically.
- When you finish using the heater, physically switch the unit off before unplugging it from the wall outlet.
- When moving the heater, ensure it has been physically switched off and unplugged from the wall outlet. Lift the appliance using the handhold at the rear of the convection unit.
The appliance is equipped with temperature-sensing features to adjust its output based on the temperature of the environment it is used in.
For example, if the set temperature on the appliance is equal to or lower than the environment temperature, the appliance will stop heating.
When the set temperature is 1-2°C higher than the environment temperature, the appliance will engage low heat mode as shown below:
If the set temperature is higher than the environment temperature by 3°C or more, the appliance will engage high heat as shown:
Cleaning & Care
- Ensure the appliance is unplugged from the power outlet before cleaning.
- Do not use water or solvents to clean the radiator. Use a soft, damp cloth with a small portion of neutral detergent.
- Do not use the appliance until it has cooled and dried completely.
- If the appliance is not in use for an extended period, unplug the unit from the wall socket and store it in a cool, dry place in a rust-proof polyethylene bag.