Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the product and retain for reference.
- If you have a cardiac pacemaker or other electronic medical equipment, you should
consult your physician before using this product.
- This product contains small parts and packaging which may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach of children.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow required laws.
- Permanent hearing loss may result from long-term exposure to sound at high volumes. Always set the volume to as low a level as possible. Adjust slowly if the increasing volume is required. Avoid using earphones for extended periods of time,
- If you experience discomfort or ringing in your ears, stop use immediately, With continued use at high volume, your ears may become accustomed to the sound level, which may result In permanent damage without noticeable discomfort.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
|Power on||Long press MFB (3 seconds)|
|Power off||Long press MFB (3 seconds)|
|Pairing mode||Long press MFB (6 seconds) with earphones turned off|
|Answer call||Short press MFB|
|Reject call||Long press MFB (1 second)|
|Last number redial||Double press MFB|
|Cancel/end||Short press MFB|
||Short press MFB|
|Vol + / Vol - & forward/back||Short press Vol + / Vol (adjust volume); long press (skip forward/back)|
Charging & LED Indicator/Voice Prompt
- When charging, the LED Indicator will Illuminate red.
- When fully charged, the LED indicator will switch to blue.
- When the battery is low, the LED indicator will flash red twice and a voice prompt will sound.
- During pairing mode, the LED Indicator will flash red and blue alternately.
- With the earphones turned off, press and hold the Multi-function Button (MFB) and they will enter pairing mode with the LED indicator flashing red and blue.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device, locate the earphones and pair to them in Bluetooth settings.
- When successful, the LED Indicator will flash blue.
- If prompted for a password, enter 0000.
Note: The earphones will reconnect automatically. If they do not, press MFB once or reconnect through Bluetooth.
Simultaneous Bluetooth Connection
- After connecting with the first phone, turn off both the earphones and the Bluetooth function on the first phone.
- Turn the earphones on and pair to the second phone.
- On the first phone, turn Bluetooth on and reconnect.
Note: The earphone can connect to two phones, but it will only play audio from one at a time.
Restore Factory Default
Restore Factory Default - While powered on, press and hold Vol + and Vol - simultaneously until a beep sounds and the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
|Indicator blinking red quickly||
|Not turning on||
|No indicator when charging||
|No sound over Bluetooth||
|Cannot connect to Bluetooth||