Safety & Warnings
Thank you for buying this Kogan product. Read all safety instructions before using your earphones.
- Do not use the product in temperatures below -0°C or above 45°C. Extreme high or low temperatures may cause the product to malfunction.
- Keep out of reach of children, as the small size of the product components presents a swallowing hazard.
- Keep the product dry. Avoid contact with water or humid environments.
- Avoid dropping or throwing the product to prevent damage.
- Ensure both earphones are powered off before cleaning.
- It is recommended to use the product at a safe and comfortable volume level. Usage for long periods at high volume could lead to permanent hearing loss.
- The built-in battery is not removable. Do not attempt to replace this yourself.
- Please contact Kogan.com’s help centre at help.kogan.com if you experience battery issues.
- Contact your local area’s council for recommended disposal advice. Ensure you dispose of the product in an environmentally friendly manner. This product cannot be disposed of in domestic garbage collection.
- Ensure the product is fully charged before initial use.
- Only connect to a reputably branded adapter complying to local safety requirements to charge this product.
- If your device cannot find ‘Kogan W6 TWS’ during Bluetooth scanning, check that your device is set to "discoverable" over Bluetooth. After the initial pairing, the earphones will be automatically paired for repeated use. The earphones may need to be re-paired after a long period without use.
- If shown as ‘connected’ but not playing music or receiving calls, check that the connection is enabled for ‘Audio’ and ‘Calls’.
- If only one earbud has sound output while in music mode, please restart the earbuds, or re-pair them manually.
|1, 2||Multi-function button||7||Charging port (Micro USB)|
|3, 4||Status indicator light||8||Status indicator light|
|5, 6||Built-in microphones||9||Charging case|
- Short-press either earbud’s button once. Short-press once again to recommence playback.
- Tap twice on the left (L) earbud’s button.
- Tap twice on the right (R) earbud’s button.
- Tap three times on left (L) earbud’s button.
- Tap three times on right (R) earbud’s button.
- Short-press either button to answer an incoming call.
- Tap twice either button to reject an incoming call.
- Short-press either button to end the call.
- Long-press either left or right earbud to activate your smartphone’s assistant (Siri, OK Google, etc). The assistant must be enabled on a smartphone for this function to work.
Charging the Earphones
To charge the earphones, place both earbuds into the charging case and close the lid. It will take approximately 1 hour to reach full charge.
Charging the Case
To charge the charging case, connect the supplied USB-A to Micro USB cable to the charging case and a USB-A power supply or wall charge. It will take approximately 2 hours to reach full charge. The LED light will flash red while charging, and display solid red when fully charged.
When removed from the charging case, the earphones will automatically turn on and attempt to pair with nearby devices. If not removing from the case, simply short-press the multi-function button on both earphones simultaneously to power on. To power on just one earphone, long-press the button. With one earphone powered on, the second can be added by long-pressing its button to power on – both will then be linked again. A voice will confirm “power on”.
Pairing to a Device
To pair with a device, power on the earphones in any of the sequences outlined above. When turned on, the earphones will automatically attempt to pair, with the status indicator lights flashing red and blue when searching for a connection. In your device’s Bluetooth settings, ensure Bluetooth is turned on and the device is visible, and then ‘scan’ for available nearby devices. The earphones will appear as “Kogan W6 TWS” – select from the list of available devices to pair. When paired successfully, a voice will confirm “connected”.
Returning the earphones to the charging case and closing the lid will automatically turn them off and commence charging. To manually power off, simply long-press on either earbud’s button. A voice will confirm “power off”. We recommend storing the earphones in the charging case when not in use.
|Battery Type||Polymer Li-ion|
|Earbud Weight||4g + 4g|
|Operation Range||10 meters|
|Call Time||Approx. 5 hours|
|Charging Input||5V / 200mA|
Cannot Power On
- Charge both the case and the earphones
Failure to Pair With the Device
- Tap twice on right (R) earbud to restart pairing
- Ensure the device is set to ‘discover-able’
Volume is Too Low
- Check your device’s audio settings to ensure any additional equalizer or media keys adjustment settings are disabled.
- Double-tap on the right (R) earbud to increase the volume