Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug and contact Kogan.com support.
Safety & Warnings
- When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the followings.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments.
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments.
- Bed and breakfast type environments.
- Appliances should not be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- If the product or its power cord is damaged, stop using it and contact Kogan.com.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use.
- Do not turn the power on unless this appliance is properly assembled.
- The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by Kogan.com may result in fire, electric shock or injury.
- Unplug the appliance from the outlet when not in use, assembling and disassembling and before cleaning. Make sure the appliance cools down completely before assembling, disassembling and clean.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter or touch hot surface.
- Do not touch the hot surface. Use handles and knobs.
- Leave about 12-15cm open spaces all around the exterior of this appliance.
- Do not cover the appliance while in use.
- Do not place the appliance near or touch flammable material such as curtains, draperies, wall, when in operation.
- Always place the top unit/lid onto the pot before plugging the power cord and switching on.
- Extreme caution must be taken when moving an appliance containing hot liquids.
- The unit should be operated on a separate electrical circuit from other operating appliances.
- If the electric circuit is overloaded with other appliances, this appliance may not operate properly.
- Do not move or lift the oven while the power cord is still connected to the wall outlet.
- Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts involving a risk of electric shock.
- Do not immerse main cord, plug or unit in water or any other liquid.
- Make sure that the power cord of the appliance is turned off and the temperature setting is set to off.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquid.
Before First Use
- Carefully unpack the unit and remove all packaging materials.
- Select a flat, heat-resistant, non-flammable surface to place the unit.
- Remove any dust that may have accumulated on the removable parts during packaging, clean the surface with a damp cloth and remove any stickers (except for any warning/caution stickers).
- Wash the bowl container in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Before first use, heat up the unit empty at maximum temperature for 5 minutes. This will burn off the brand new scent. A little smoke may be produced, which is normal and will disappear in a short time during usage. After the temperature setting is reached and the unit is completely cooled, wipe the inside of the bowl container one more time.
Opening and closing lid
Turn on the machine and it will beep before entering standby mode.
Press the "Time/Temp" button and use the + and - buttons to adjust the time in 1-minute intervals, up to 99 minutes. Press and hold to adjust in 10-minute intervals. The cooking time can be adjusted during operation.
Press the "Time/Temp" button and use the + and - buttons to adjust the temperature in 10° intervals, up to 250°. The heating element will turn off when the temperature is set to 0°. The temperature can be adjusted during operation.
In standby mode, press "Function" to cycle between the available functions. Press "Start/Stop" to run the preset function. To cancel, simply press "Start/Stop" the function will need to be re-selected.
Press the "Stir" button to enable rotation during cooking. Press again to stop.
Lift the lid to pause operation: it will automatically resume when the lid is replaced.
To set a program with a delay, press and hold "Start/Stop" for 5 seconds and the display will show "P - -" and a default countdown of "60min". Adjust the time if required and press "Start/Stop" to again to commence countdown: when finished, the set function will run automatically. A stirring function can also be set for the preset function using the "Stir" button. The display will show "P - S", indicating the preset function will include stirring.
Function setting guide
|1||Drumstick||220°C||25min||Yes||Rack/Baking or Frying pan|
|5||Steak||220°C||15min||Yes||Rack/ Baking or Frying pan|
|7||Fish||250°C||13min||Yes||Rack/Baking or Frying pan|
|8||Cake||180°C||10min||No||Wire Rack/Baking pan|
Cleaning & Care
Completely Clean and Dry all Parts After Every Use.
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool completely before any cleaning or maintenance.
- Once the unit has cooled completely, clean the non-stick bowl thoroughly with warm soapy water and a damp cloth.
- For self-cleaning: fill with 2cm of water and a mild liquid detergent. Close the lid.
- Set the temperature to 100°C, set the timer for 15 minutes and allow residue to soften as it heats. Unplug and cool completely before continuing to clean.
- To clean a fan cover, unplug the appliance and cool completely. Wipe the top of fan cover with a soapy damp cloth or sponge to remove any grease.
- Never immerse cord or plug in water or any other liquid.
- If scrubbing is necessary, use a nylon or polyester mesh pad.
- Do not use a steel wool pad or abrasive material.
- Never use solvents or cleaning powder.
- Do not get any liquids inside the head/lid.
Allow the appliance to cool completely before storing. Store the appliance in a dry location. Do not place any heavy items on top of the appliance during storage as this may result in possible damage of appliance.