Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug and contact Kogan.com support.
Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the appliance.
- Do not turn the power on unless the appliance is properly assembled.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner, instead, contact Kogan.com.
- The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by Kogan.com may result in fire, electric shock or injury.
- Unplug the appliance from the outlet when not in use and ensure it cools down completely before assembling, disassembling, moving or cleaning.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter or touch a hot surface.
- Leave about 25cm clearance around the exterior of this appliance.
- Do not cover the appliance while in use.
- Do not place the appliance near flammable materials such as curtains, drapes or close to the wall when in operation.
- Extreme caution must be taken when moving an appliance containing hot liquids.
- The unit should be operated on a separate electrical circuit from other operating appliances. If the electric circuit is overloaded with other appliances, this appliance may not operate properly.
- To protect against electric shock: fire and injury to persons, do not immerse the cord, plug or unit in water or any other liquid.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments
- Bed and breakfast type environments
- This appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children must be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Carefully unpack the grill and remove all packaging materials. Place the unit on a flat, heat-resistant, non-flammable surface. Clean the surface of any dust with a damp cloth and remove any stickers (except for any warning/caution stickers).
- Connect the power adapter and the display will flash before going on standby.
- Press and hold "POWER" for 2 seconds to get the appliance ready. Press "POWER" again to switch off.
- Slide the left side slider to set heating temperature and the appliance will enter the heating mode.
- Press "TIME+" or "TIME-" to set time: the display will show the set time, then flicker to indicate is being confirmed, after which it will enter countdown mode.
If the display shows "E1", "E2" or "E3", this indicates it has detected a fault: contact Kogan.com.
Note: The appliance will beep to confirm each input.
Approximate Suggested Cooking Times
|Cooking using Pot/Pan||100-360°C||Maximum 60min|
Note: The temperature can be adjusted during operation.
Cleaning & Care
- Disconnect from power and ensure the appliance has cooled before cleaning.
- Do not submerge the machine in water for cleaning directly and don't use abrasive materials.
- Store in a dry space when not in use.
- Keep the surface clean and protected from scratches, etc.
|Cooking Area||340 x 250mm|
|Product Dimensions||561 x 331 x 82mm|
|Time Range||0-60 minutes|
In The Box
|Low Rack||Tongs||Waste Oil Plate|