Safety & Warnings
Read all instructions before using the appliance.
- Unplug the monitor before cleaning it with a slightly damp, clean cloth.
- Wiping the screen once it has been turned off with a dry microfibre cloth is recommended.
- Do not use cleaning alcohol, ammonia-based liquids or other harsh cleaners.
- This monitor is designed with ventilation holes on the back of the casing. Do not cover or block them.
- Avoid placing the monitor near heaters, stoves, fireplaces or other sources of heat, as well as in rooms lacking adequate ventilation.
- Do not insert any objects or spray any liquids into the vents.
- Do not position the monitor in unsafe locations. If the monitor falls, it may be damaged and may injure nearby people.
- Unplug the monitor if it is not going to be used for an extended period.
- Do not place heavy objects on the monitor, its power cord or any connected cables.
- Do not open the back panel of the monitor, as it contains a high-voltage current even when not plugged in.
|HDMI cable||Power Cord||Adapter|
- Menu / Enter
- Volume / Down
- Brightness / Up
- Input select / Exit
- Power On/Off
- LED Indicator
- Power Input (DC 12V input)
- HDMI 1 Input
- HDMI 2 Input
- DP Input
Install the Stand Base
- Lay the LED Monitor flat on a table with the LED screen face down. To prevent the LED Monitor from being scratched, put a piece of soft cloth on the table on which the screen will sit.
- Insert Stand into the monitor, then secure Base to Stand by turning clockwise, as shown below.
- Stand the LED Monitor up.
Disconnecting the Stand Base
- Lay the LED Monitor flat on a table with the LED screen face down.
To prevent the LED Monitor from being scratched, put a piece of soft cloth on the table on which the screen will be set.
- Press the release button and pull away the monitor to remove the stand from the monitor.
- Pull the release lever and turn counter-clockwise to remove the base from stand Press the release button.
The optional wall mount arm is not included.
Follow these steps to finish installing the wall mounting arm:
- Place the wall mounting arm onto the back of the LED Monitor.
Line up the holes of the arm with the holes in the back of the monitor.
- Insert the 4 screws into the holes and tighten.
- Reconnect the cables. Refer to the User's Guide that came with the optional wall mounting arm for instructions on attaching it to the wall.
100 x 100mm VESA high hole (n=4), M4, pitch =0.7mm screw mounting kit not included.
- Connect either HDMI or DP Video Source from the monitor to the computer. Make sure both monitor and computer are powered OFF. Please note the monitor ships with an HDMI cable only.
- Connect the adapter to a properly grounded AC outlet, then to the monitor.
- Power on the computer and then power off the monitor.
- Set the timing mode on your computer. Recommended resolution and refresh rate is 2560X1440@75Hz.
Before using the LED Monitor
- Connect external equipment properly.
- Insert the power plug, and the power LED indicator will glow orange.
To turn the LED LCD Monitor on/off:
- Press button on the front. The power LED indicator light will be blue when the LED Monitor is on.
Using the OSD Menu
- Use OSD menus to adjust settings by using the menu button on the front of the LED Monitor.
|Displays main menu|
|Enter OD menu|
|Selects between HDMI, DP. Enter OSD menu|
|Select the desired item when in OSD menu|
|When in OSD menu, directly enters Volume Menu|
|Select the desired item when in OSD menu|
|When not in the OSD menu, directly enters Brightness Menu|
BRIGHTNESS: Adjust between 0-100
CONTRAST: Adjust between 0-100
SHARPNESS: Adjust between 1-4
ASPECT RATIO: Between full, 4:3,1:1
ULTRA VIVID: Between Off, Low, Middle, High
DCR: Turn ON or OFF
COLOUR EFFECT: Select between Standard, Game, Movie, Photo, Vivid
SATURATION: Select Adjust between 0-100.
GAMMA: Select between Off, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2 and 2.4
TEMPERATURE: Select between 6500, 5400, SRGB, User, 93000.
Under user, the following colours can be adjusted.
VOLUME: Select between 0-100
MUTE: Turn on or off
OVERDRIVE: Turn on or off
ADAPTIVE-SYNC: Turn on or off
Blue Light Reducer: Select between Off, Low, Middle, High
LANGUAGE: English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese
MENU TIME: Adjust between 10-60 secs
OSD H POSITION: Adjust between 0 (Left) to 100 (Right)
OSD V POSITION: Adjust between 0 (Up) to 100 (Down)
TRANSPARENCY: Adjust OSD transparency Adjust between 0 (Solid) to 100 (Transparent)
RESET: Press to reset
|Panel||23.8" TFT (with LED backlight)|
|Normal, 22W (Typical), 24W (Max)|
|Power Management||Standby Mode: <0.5W Off <0.5W|
|Pixel Dimension||0.2745 (H) x 0.2745 (V)mm|
|Active Display Area||527.04 x 296.46mm|
|Temperature||Operating: 5° - 40°|
|Storage: -20° - 60°|
|Power||DC 12V 4.17A|