Safety & Warnings
Read these instructions carefully before first use.
- Do not use the appliance if the cable or plug is damaged.
- Only use the appliance with the electric base/connector supplied.
- Do not leave the appliance out in the rain or exposed to moisture. If water gets into the appliance, it will increase the risk of electric shock.
- If any of the appliance casings break, immediately unplug it, stop using it and contact Kogan.com.
- Do not use the power cord to lift up, carry or unplug the appliance.
- Check the condition of the electrical connection cable. Damaged or tangled cables increase the risk of electric shock.
- Do not touch the plug with wet hands.
Use and Care
- Do not use the appliance if its filter(s) are not correctly in place.
- Do not use the appliance if the accessories or parts are not fastened together properly.
- Do not use the appliance to vacuum up water or any other type of liquid.
- Do not use the appliance if the on/off switch does not work.
- Disconnect the battery charger from power when not in use and before undertaking any cleaning task.
- This appliance is for household use only, not for professional or industrial use.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Make sure that dust, dirt or other foreign objects do not block the fan grill on the appliance.
- Never vacuum hot or sharp objects (cigarette butts, ash, nails, etc.).
- Do not open the battery under any circumstances.
- The battery should be stored at a temperature of below 40°C.
- Disconnect the charger from power once the battery is charged. Do not overcharge.
|This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household waste. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.|
|B||LED indicator||O||“Charge” light|
|D||Decorative cover||Q||Small square brush|
|E||Dustbin release||R||Support piece for charging|
|F||Handheld vacuum ON/OFF switch||S||Support base for charging|
|G||Handheld vacuum handle||T||Vacuum body hook|
|H||Decorative cover||U||Charging conducting strip|
|I||Main vacuum handle||V||Battery charger|
|J||Main vacuum ON/OFF switch||W||HEPA filter|
|K||High power button||X||Filter protector|
|L||Low power button||Y||Handheld vacuum cleaner detach button.|
|M||LED light ON/OFF switch|
Assembling the Base
- Insert the charging support piece into the charging support base. (Fig. 1)
- The charging base must be fixed to the wall using two screws. Once the screws are in place, insert the charging base onto them to secure it.
Charging the Battery
- The new battery comes in a partially-charged state and must be fully charged before first use.
- Around 6–8 hours are needed for a complete charge. For the first charge, allow up
to 10 hours.
|Fig 1||Fig 2|
|Fig 4||Fig 5|
To Use the Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Remove the appliance from its charging base.
- Turn the appliance ON using the on/off switch (J): the power indicator will be illuminated.
- Use “+” (K) and “-” (L) button to set the suction power to high or low.
- Use the handle lock (N) to change the vacuum handle angle.
- Use LED light ON/OFF switch (M) to turn the light on or off.
- Release the handle lock to fold for ease of storage.
To Use the Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Detach the handheld vacuum (Fig. 2).
- Turn the appliance on using the ON/OFF switch (F).
- Remove the nozzle (Fig. 3) if desired to use it with to the handheld vacuum.
- Once you have finished using the appliance, turn it off using the ON/OFF switch and replace it on the charging base.
Emptying the Dustbin
- Empty when the dust is visible though the filter protector, when it is full or when the vacuum cleaner does not work to its full potential.
- Detach the handheld vacuum. (Fig. 2)
- Press the dustbin release. (Fig. 4)
- Remove the HEPA filter and its protector. (Fig. 5)
- Empty the contents into a suitable rubbish container and wash the filter. The filter is machine-washable, but it is recommended to change it annually. Replacements can be obtained from Kogan.com.
- Check the condition of the filters before installing again.
Cleaning the Vacuum Cleaner
- Unplug the vacuum cleaner and let it cool.
- Use a damp cloth with a few drops of washing liquid to clean it and then let it dry.
- Do not use solvents, abrasive cleaners or products such as bleach for cleaning the appliance.
- Do not submerge the appliance in water or any other liquid or place it under a running tap.