Safety & Warnings
Ensure you have read and fully understand all safety instructions before using your electric scooter.
- There are no user-serviceable parts on the product. Do not attempt to repair the scooter yourself.
- Always ensure the unit is switched off before the battery pack is swapped or charged, to reduce the risk of a fire.
- Avoid riding the scooter in insufficient light.
- Maintain a relaxed posture while riding the vehicle.
- Never try to ride the scooter backwards.
- Do not allow others to ride the vehicle unless they have already read and understood this manual.
- Ensure helmets and protective gear are always worn during use.
- Do not operate this vehicle if you are elderly, disabled, or otherwise infirmed.
- Charge the device as soon as possible if the power light blinks frequently.
- Do not hold up the device from the wheel, as this may cause an injury.
- Always check over the scooter carefully before use to ensure no parts have broken or deteriorated.
- Accelerate slowly in order to avoid unbalancing.
- Always operate the device with care and comply with the instructions provided to reduce the chance of accident or injury.
- Slow down or walk when riding on uneven surfaces.
- Avoid using the scooter when it is raining. If using the product is essential, ensure your speed is below 10km/h and brake gently to avoid the risk of accidental injury.
- Do not use this product in temperatures below -5°C.
- This product is not suitable for use by juveniles.
- Ensure there is no more than one rider at a time.
- Not for use on roadways or in other legally excluded areas.
- Not for stunt use – ensure both hands are always on the bars.
- Do not switch off power during use.
- Do not ride on steps or stairs.
- Do not ride in water more than 2cm deep.
- Do not ride on slippery or uneven surfaces.
|Start Mode||The “zero” icon shows that the scooter is in start mode, indicating that you need to push a little forward to get the scooter started. Hold down the accelerator for throttle when pushing forward.|
|Speed||Displays the present speed.|
|Gear||Displays the present gear, from 1 to 3.|
|Riding Time||Displays how long you have been riding.|
|Battery Remaining||Displays battery amount remaining and reminds rider of when to charge.|
|Time Zone||A multi-functional display area. When the scooter is on, short-press the Power button to cycle display between Odometer (total distance) / Trip meter (single trip distance) / Volume / Current / Time options.|
Power Button: Long press for 3s to switch the scooter ON/OFF.
Upshift: Click once to upshift (Max 3).
Downshift: Click once to downshift (Min 1).
Accelerator: Located under the right handle.
Brake: Located under the left handle.
Headlight Button: When the scooter is ON, press the headlight button to turn the headlight ON or OFF.
The charging cycle is complete when the battery icon on the display is full and/or the charger’s light displays green. After this initial charge, use the scooter until battery level reaches approximately 10% (one bar remaining on battery level indicator) before recharging. Each charge cycle from zero to full charge will take approximately 2.5 hours. To recharge the scooter, use the included charging cables and its adapter.
- Remove the cap covering the charging port.
- Insert the charging cable into the scooter’s charging port, and plug the adapter into a power outlet.
- While the scooter is charging, the charger light will display red.
- When the scooter is full charged, the charger light will display green. You may then disconnect the scooter from the charger.
- Do not under any circumstances operate the scooter while it is charging or while connected to the charger.
- Full charging time is approximately 2.5 hours. If the charger’s light does not display, it may not be properly connected. Please assure it is securely connected to both the scooter and a power outlet.
Folding and Unfolding
Press the folding switch and press the handle tube down to around 90 degrees until you hear a ‘click’ sound.
TIP: The scooter can be easily carried and transported while folded
During first-time use, securely screw the handlebar parts to the handle tube to assemble the bars. Ensure you have correctly identified the left and right handles.
It can be dangerous for beginners to use an electric scooter. You must be trained before riding. When you are learning, wear a helmet and protective gear at all times.
How to Ride
- Locate a flat and wide place for your first ride. Make sure the scooter is completely unfolded.
- Hold the handlebars firmly, place one foot on the pedal and the other foot on the ground to maintain balance.
- Long press power button for 3s to switch the scooter on.
- Hold the handle, slowly place the other foot on the pedal while maintaining balance and press the accelerator to begin moving.
Cleaning & Care
If the scooter becomes stained, you can use a damp soft cloth to wipe it clean. If it is difficult to clean, you can use toothpaste and toothbrush to scrub, and then use a damp soft cloth to wipe clean.
Tips: Don’t use alcohol, petrol, kerosene or other corrosive or volatile chemical solvents, or the appearance and inner structures may be damaged. Don't use a pressure gun spray.
When the scooter is not in use, keep it in a cool and dry place. Avoid storing the unit outdoors for an extended period. Adverse outdoor environments will accelerate aging of the vehicle, types and battery.
Avoid exposing the battery to temperatures over 50°C or less than -20°C. Never dispose of the battery in a fire.
To avoid power from fully draining, charge before the battery is at 0% to extend the life of the battery.
If it is used in an environment below 0°C, the range and performance of the battery will decline.
Once fully charged, the power will be depleted in 120-180 days. When not fully charged, it will be depleted in 30-60 days. If users do not charge the battery before it is completely drained, this can likely to lead to battery damage due to excessive discharge. This damage is irreversible.
Unauthorised personnel are prohibited from removing the battery pack, as this may lead to a serious accident due to electric shock or short-circuiting.
|Folded Size||1060 x 420 x 275mm|
|Unfolded Size||970 x 420 x 1060mm|
|Carton Size||1120 x 210 x 320mm|
|Recommended Age||14-50 years old|
|Maximum Speed||Around 25km/h|
|Drive Mode||Front-wheel drive|
|Driving Temperature||-5°C to +45°C|
|Voltage Output Range||20-29.4V|
|Charger Rated Output Voltage||29.4V|
|Charger Rated Output Current||12A|
|Charger Input Voltage Range||100-240V|
|Charging Time||3-5 hours|