Safety & Warnings
- Please use the product in temperatures between 0°C - 45°C. Excessively high or low temperatures may cause the product to malfunction.
- Please keep the product dry, avoid contact with water or humid environments. Avoid dropping or throwing the product to prevent damage.
- Please power both earphones off before cleaning.
- Please use the product at a safe and comfortable volume level. Usage for long periods at high volume could lead to permanent hearing loss.
- The built-in battery is not removable, please do not attempt to replace this yourself. Please contact the Kogan support team if you experience battery issues.
- Please dispose of the product in an environmentally friendly manner at an e-waste facility, this product cannot be disposed of in domestic garbage collection.
- Please keep out of reach of children, as the small size of the product components presents a choking hazard.
- Please use a reputable branded adapter complying to local safety requirements to charge this product.
|D||USB Charging Port|
Before First Use
Please make sure the product is fully charged before initial use.
Gently slide the earphones into your ears. The tails of the earbuds should be in line with your mouth for optimal microphone placement.
Adjust the earbuds so that they are secure, even when your head moves.
Open the Charging Dock case, and take out the earbuds.
After removing the earbuds from the case, they will automatically power on and pair to each other.
Please ensure both earbuds are removed simultaneously to ensure successful pairing.
The voice notification is: Power on > TWS Connected > Pairing.
Pairing With a Smart Device
Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and scan for available devices. When KOGAN W9 TWS appears in available devices, select it to connect to the earbuds. The LED will flash Blue continuously and a voice notification will sound once pairing is successful.
The earbuds will power off automatically after being reinserted into the charging dock. The voice notification is: Power off.
- The LED will flash red and a voice notification will sound when the battery power is low.
- Without an external power adaptor connected, the LED will illuminate solid red while charging and will dim when fully charged.
- With an external power adaptor, the LED will flash blue while charging and will remain solid blue when fully charged.
- It will take approximately 1.5 hours to fully charge both the earbuds and charging dock.
- Touch the function button once to answer calls or twice to reject calls.
- When playing music, touch the function button once to pause. To play the previous song, touch and hold the left earbud function button for 2 seconds. To play the next song, touch and hold the right earbud function button for 2 seconds.
- To increase the volume, touch the function button of the left earbud twice. To decrease volume, please touch the function button of the right earbud twice. To activate a compatible voice assistant (such as Siri), touch the function button three times.
Important Notice for Single Earbud usage
- The earbuds can be used individually with each earbud paired to a separate device.
- Open the charging dock cap, take out either earbud and wait for 10 seconds, before pairing as normal (see: Operation).
- The earbud will automatically reconnect to the device if paired previously.
Step 1: Make sure that the earbuds are not connected to any Bluetooth devices.
Step 2: Place both earbuds within 10cm of one another, then press and hold both function buttons for 2 seconds to power on both earbuds.
Step 3: Press either function button twice. Auto pairing is completed when one LED flashes between red and blue and the other one is dimmed.
Step 4: Press and hold either a function button for 5 seconds. Both earbuds will turn off at the same time, indicating that manual pairing completed.
|Charging Time||1.5 hours|
|Play Time||4 hours|
|Battery Type||Polymer Li-Ion Battery|
|Call Time||5 hours|
|Earbuds do not “power on"||Battery has depleted||Charge the dock and earbuds|
|Only one earbud has sound output while in music mode||
Please restart the earbuds or re-pair them manually
|Earbuds pairing failed||Bluetooth pairing error||Re-pair manually (refer to Manual Pairing)|
|Charging dock LED does not illuminate when earbuds are inserted||Dock can’t detect the earbuds while they are fully charged||The LED indicator will operate correctly once earbuds are Used for a short time|
|Low volume||The volume setting of the earbuds and device are not Synchronised||Enable your device’s Bluetooth and synchronised its volume settings with the connected earbuds|
|Charging dock is not charging||Charging protection enabled||Charge the charging dock using external power|
||Earbuds not in pairing mode||Repeat ‘Operations’ steps a,b & c.|
|Device Bluetooth error||Restart the device|
|Cannot find the device to pair to.||Ensure that your device is set to “discoverable” over Bluetooth. After the initial pairing, the earbuds will be automatically paired for repeated use. The earbuds may need to be repaired after a long period without use.|