Safety & Warnings
- Remove any obstacles around the desk, keeping in mind the desks full range of motion.
- In order to prevent a tripping hazard, don't leave any cords or plugs unorganized or loose near the desk.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the desk.
- Don't add anything to the adjustable components of the frame of the desk.
- Outdoor use is prohibited.
- This manual height adjustable standing desk consists of a heavy-duty steel desk frame, a desktop and a manual height adjustment system.
- Ensure you have read and completely understand, this manual before installation to guarantee the safe and correct use of the desk and maintain the longevity of the product.
- This product can be used by children aged 8 years and above if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Any failure to comply with the safety and installation instructions in this manual may cause serious bodily injury.
- Persons with reduced physical, mental abilities and or lack of experience and knowledge must not use the product unless they're under supervision, understand the hazards involved or they have been thoroughly instructed in the use of the apparatus by a person who is responsible for the safety of these persons.
- Users should make sure that they never sit on the desktop in order to prevent serious bodily injury.
Tools Required for Assembly
|Bubble Level||Allen Wrench (included)||Phillips Screwdriver||A Shipping Blanket to protect the desk and the floor|
- Prepare a spacious area for installation and place a blanket on the surface to prevent scratches on the floor and the desk.
- Carefully place the desk board on the floor upside-down. Attach the left column to the back of the desk board using 3 screws as shown with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Please DO NOT assemble both lifting columns in this step. The drawings of the desk board are the backside of the components.
- Please make sure the desk board facing down while installation, which is convenient for further steps.
1. Insert one end of the sync rod into the left column.
2. Place the right column of the back on the desk board.
3. Make sure another end of the sync rod inserted into the right column.
4. Align holes of the right column with the pilot holes on the desk board.
5. Fix the column using 3 screws as shown with the Phillips screwdriver.
6. Attach the crossbar to the columns using 4 screws and tighten the screws as shown with Allen wrench.
Insert the crank into the corresponding holes supported by both left and right columns, then adjust to the desired position.
Remove the crank and insert into the holes as shown for storage.
There are adjustable footpads under each foot. If the floor isn't even, simply turn the pad to adjust the height to make the desk stable.
Use a bubble level to check if the desktop is even
|Weight Capacity||40kg (88lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||(-5°C to +40°C)|
In the box
Hex Head Screw
Phillips Head Screw
Please check all of the components shown in the component checklist. If any of the components are missing or damaged, contact Kogan.com support.