Safety & Warnings
- Do not install near flames or flammable gases and keep it away from water and moisture.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not install on an unstable surface/position.
- Do not stare directly at the light while it is on.
- To prevent the unit from falling, install the base unit tightly with expansion screws.
- The solar security light is not a crime-prevention measure. Always take reasonable precaution in securing your home and protecting yourself.
- Do not install in close proximity to other light sources.
- It the product or its power supply experiences any fault or damage, stop using it and contact Kogan.com.
The battery is not replaceable. Please dispose of the batteries according to the local laws and regulations of your region. Some batteries may be recycled and may be accepted for disposal at your local recycling centre.
- Find a location for direct sunlight and generally free from cover or shade. At night, the solar light will automatically turn on.
- Ideally, align the solar panel to face the midday sun to maximise charging.
The product charges during the day and will turn on in darkness when motion is detected and will last about 15-20 seconds. The light will go off when there is no motion.
Dim Light Sensor Mode
The product charges in the day and will provide dim light at night, It will turn on when motion is detected and will last about 15-20 seconds. It will turn to dim light again when there is no motion.
Medium Light Mode
IThe product charges in the day and will provide medium light at night, It will turn on when motion is detected and will last about 15-20 seconds. It will turn to dim light again when there is no motion. The run time is about 4-6 hours after being fully charged for 7-8 hours under the sun.
Instructions for Use
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn on.
- Set the working mode by pressing the button once at a time.
- Place under the sun for several hours before the first use.
- If the light flickers, it means low battery.
- The light will not turn on while the solar panel is charging under the sun during the day time.
|Application||Garden, Yard, Park, Road, Outdoor|
|Battery||23.7V 2000mAh, 18650 Lithium battery|
|Light source||500 Lumens|
|LED colour||6000K, White|
|PIR||120-degree wide-angle detection, detraction range 3-6m|
|Water resistance rating||IP44, suitable for use in rain|
|Size (LxWxH)||29.8 x 10.5 x 4.8cm|
If the solar security light does not illuminate when movement in front of the sensor is obvious, check the following:
- Ensure that the solar panel is in a location where it will receive maximum sunlight during daytime hours.
- Clean solar cells with a damp towel. Do not apply excessive pressure and avoid the use of any solvents or cleaning agents on the solar panel.
- Ensure that the switch is installed correctly.
- Check that the batteries are installed correctly.
- Allow the panel to charge in direct sunlight for 2 days to confirm that the batteries are fully charged.
- The light is designed to switch on when it turns dark. If there are strong light sources nearby, then the lights may be dim or not turn on.
- Replace the batteries.
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.