Safety & Warning
- Unpack the product and ensure that it has not been damaged prior to being opened.
- This product is not a toy. It is not to be used by infants and young children (0-3 years) and children must not be left unattended when using the heated blanket.
- Keep away from fire or flammable materials.
- Do not insert pins or sharp objects into the blanket.
- Do not use when wet.
- Unplug the power cord when not in use.
- Only operate with the supplied controller and power adapter.
- This product is intended only for car use.
- If the product or its power cord is damaged, stop using it and contact Kogan.com.
- When storing the blanket, allow it to cool down fully before folding.
Cleaning & Care
The 12V heated blanket can be hand washed but NEVER dry-cleaned.
When handwashing, use mild washing powder or detergent and warm water. Soak for 5 minutes, then wash gently and rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Air-drying the blanket is recommended; however, it can be tumble dried on a low heat setting if required.
DO NOT peg on the wired areas of the blanket as this will damage the internal circuitry.
NEVER wring the blanket.