Powering On the Transmitter
Insert the device into the car's cigarette lighter. After the car starts, the display will automatically turn on and flash. If it is off, press and hold the "CH" button for 2 seconds to turn on the device.
Power Off the Transmitter
Press and hold "CH" for 3 seconds to turn off.
Note: The charging port works even when the device is turned off.
1. Start the car and turn on the FM radio in the car. Set it to an empty channel that has no local stations.
2. Insert the transmitter into the cigarette lighter and press the "CH" button to enter FM tuning mode.
3. Rotate the dial to adjust the FM frequency of the product to be the same as the FM frequency of the car. When the frequencies match, the channel static will stop.
Rotate to adjust the frequency
- Click the "CH" button again or wait for 3 seconds to exit FM tuning mode.
Pairing to a Phone
- The device will enter Bluetooth pairing mode (BT) automatically 2 seconds after turning on.
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device, search for other devices and locate the Bluetooth car transmitter. Connect to pair.
If prompted for a password, enter "0000".
When next turned on, the device will automatically connect to the last paired device.
Wireless Hands-Free Function
- Answer: Press the "" button.
- Reject: Press and hold "" button for 2 seconds.
- Hang Up: Press the "" button during a call.
- Re-Dial the Last Number: Double press the "" button.
- Switch Private Calls: Press and hold the "" button for 2 seconds during a call.
- For Bluetooth audio, pair as described in the Installation section and begin playback on your phone.
- For USB playback, simply connect a flash drive and the device will automatically detect and play music.
- The last-used source will be played automatically.
- Play/Pause: Press ""
- Previous/Next: Turn the phone dial clockwise to go to the next song and anticlockwise to go to the previous song.
The red button will boost the bass frequencies during music playback. Press again to disable.
- Press and hold the phone button "" for 2 seconds to start the voice assistant.
- Press and hold the phone button "" for 2 seconds to exit the voice assistant.
- See the Specifications for the supported Power Delivery (PD) and Quick Charge (QC) 3.0 outputs.
- For other devices which do not support these charging standards, the maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
|FM Frequency Range||87.5MHz - 108.0MHz|
|Bluetooth Protocols Supported||A2DP/AVRCP/HSP/HFP|
|USB Support||FAT32 format, 64GB maximum size|
|Compatible Audio Format||MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC|
|QC 3.0 Support||DC 3.6 - 6.5V/3A, 6.5 - 9V/2A, 9 - 12V/1.5A|
|Type-C Support||PD18W: DC5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
Sound is Distorted
- Reduce the volume on the Bluetooth FM transmitter; increase the volume of the mobile device
- Switch to another blank frequency as there may be signal interference
The Call Recipient Cannot Hear You During Calls
- When you call, press the phone button "" to answer the call through the speaker inside the car.
- Activate the phone speaker to answer the call.
- Increase the volume on the phone
- Ask the call recipient to increase the volume
If the above steps go not resolve the issue, contact Kogan.com support.
|This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.|