Safety & Warnings
- UV light is not harmful to the human body during normal use, but long-term exposure to the human body may adversely affect the skin.
- Do not use as a toy for children or babies.
- Do not expose the eyes directly to UV light.
- This product should not be soaked in water and should not be exposed to the sun.
- The sterilisation function of this device inhibits the propagation of bacterial microorganisms, but it is not a substitute for proper cleaning. It is recommended to clean sheets and other items regularly.
- Best results are obtained by using this product twice after washing.
The device must be fully charged before first use.
Open the cover as shown below to remove the USB cable:
Insert the charger as shown below:
While charging, the LED indicator will flash slowly. When it becomes solid, this indicates the device is fully charged.
If the LED indicator flashes quickly, this indicates low battery and that it needs to be charged.
Press the switch once to engage the UV light, holding by the strap.
Long press the switch for 5 seconds to start auto mode. The UV light will come on and the product will roam to sterilise by itself.
The device can also charge a phone. Connect the two via USB cable and it will charge automatically.