Safety & Warnings
- Do not disassemble, puncture or damage the battery. Do not disassemble the built-in batteries of devices with non-replaceable batteries. Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery.
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or other implanted electronic device, please consult your doctor before using the heart rate monitoring strap.
- The watch’s optical heart rate sensor glows green and flashes. If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to blinking light sources, please consult your physician before using this product.
- The device tracks your daily activities through sensors. This data is intended to advise you about your daily activities (such as steps, sleep, distance, heart rate and calories), but may not be completely accurate. The device, accessories, heart rate sensors and other relevant data are designed for entertainment and fitness, not for medical purposes. They are not applicable to the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment or prevention of any diseases or symptoms. The heart rate data is for reference only. The manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences caused by any data deviation.
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices, please consult your doctor before using the heart rate monitoring strap.
- Device data should be synchronized once every seven days to avoid data loss.
- The device has no liquid resistance to seawater, acidic or alkaline solutions, chemical reagents or other corrosive liquids.
- The device supports light splashing, such as a cold shower or swimming in shallow water.
- In daily use, avoid tightening the band too much on your wrist. Please keep the parts of the unit that contact your skin clean and dry.
- During heart rate detection, please remain still and keep your arm steady.
Turn On The Device
The watch automatically turns on after charging.
Note: The watch must be charged and activated before the first use. Please use the original power adapter to charge the watch.
- Turn on by pressing and holding the DOWN button.
Download and Install Very Fit Pro
You can directly scan the QR code to download Very Fit Pro or search "Very Fit Pro" in the APP store to download and install.
Note: Your device must support one of the operating systems shown below, as well as the Bluetooth version shown below:
|iOS 9.0 and above||Android 4.4 and above||Bluetooth 4.2|
Connect to the Mobile Phone Correctly
|Connecting Correctly: Pair the watch via the Very Fit Pro APP on your phone.|
|Connecting Incorrectly: Pair the watch directly via Bluetooth in phone Settings.|
Bind the Watch
Open the apps home page and a binding request will appear. Select the device and tap “Confirm Binding” to complete the binding.
|Up button||Press||In the locked state: Unlocks the screen|
|Sibling interface: Circularly flip|
|Pop-up interface: Confirm|
|During stopwatch/timer operation: Pause/continue|
|During sports paused: Continue sport|
|Press and hold||During sports: Pause sports|
|Other interfaces: Quickly launch sports|
|Down Button||Press||In screen locked state: Unlock screen|
|During sports paused: Stop sports|
|Pop-up interface: Cancel/close|
|During stopwatch operation: Count|
|During timer operation: Stop timekeeping and quit|
|Other interfaces: Return to previous interface/dial|
|Turn on/turn off|
|Press and hold||Turn on/turn off|
Operation on Screen
|Screen||Tap||Select to enter the next interface/select current item|
|Tap and hold||Tap and hold in the main dial interface to enter dial switching interface|
|Slide left/right||Switch interfaces, left and right|
|Slide up/down||Switch interfaces, up and down|
Operation of Gestures
|Raise to turn on the backlight||Lower to turn off the backlight|
Note: This function can be turned on or off through the mobile app.
Enter sports list interface, slide up or down to select sports item and tap icon to start sports.
When the sports function is activated, the watch will countdown. The sports function starts after the countdown.
Operations during Sports
|In screen locked state||In screen unlocked state|
Reminders During Sports
- Heart Rate Reminder
During sports, the Watch will continuously detect the current heart rate. If the current heart rate exceeds the maximum heart rate, the Watch will alert to reduce sports intensity or stop sports through vibration and interface alarm. Set your safe heart rate reminder through More > Heart rate zone > User-defined Maximum heart rate in the mobile app.
Pause or Stop Sports
- Pause sports:
Whilst the watch is unlocked, press and hold the up button to pause sports. Tap continue icon to resume sports. In the paused state, slide up to view current sports data.
- Stop sports
When paused, select stop to stop sports. After sports mode, the watch will keep details of the activity under sports records.
Enter the Health Data interface to view the accumulated steps, calories and distances whilst wearing the watch that day.
- Turn on a smart reminder
Enables notifications for various functions when enabled through the “Smart Reminder” on the app. This function requires a constant connection between the watch and mobile phone.
- View message
When receiving a message, the watch will vibrate to alert you. If the message is not immediately viewed after being received, slide down to view the message.
The watch can save the most recent 12 notifications. Beyond this limit, the earliest notice will be automatically deleted once a new notice is received. When the notification content exceeds one screen, it will be displayed continuously on the second screen.
- On the message list view interface, slide left on a single message box to show the Delete icon and tap the Delete icon to delete the message.
- Slide down to the top of the message list and tap the Clear icon to clear all messages.
The Watch supports heart rate detection. Slide to Heart Rate Detection interface, hold for two seconds, the Watch will automatically detect heart rate. Please stand still during the detection so that the watch can output more accurate heart rate data.
Note: To improve the accuracy of heart rate detection, please wear the watch correctly and keep the parts in contact with the skin clean.
The weather function allows you to keep track of the weather in your city. Weather data is obtained through the mobile phone network, so it is required to maintain the connection between the watch and the phone to routinely update the weather data.
Can be used to record multiple individual times, such as laps or heats.
Can be utilized to set a countdown timer. A vibration alert will occur once the countdown has completed.
- Alarm clock
Set alarm clocks in the mobile app.
When the set time has elapsed, the watch will alert through vibration. If there is no operation after 20 seconds, the alarm clock will automatically stop. After 5 minutes, the alarm clock will alert again. Press the Up or Down button to pause the alarm. After 5 minutes the alarm clock will alert again.
- Call reminder
A call reminder can be set in the mobile app. This functionality requires a constant connection between the watch and the app. When there is an incoming call, the watch will alert through vibration. Close the call pop-up by pressing the Up or Down button.
- DND (do-not-disturb) mode
Slide up once on the dial interface to enter control centre interface. Tap the DND icon and it will illuminate . DND mode is now on. Tap the DND icon again to dim the icon. DND mode is off.
- Brightness adjustment
Slide up once on dial interface and enter control centre interface. The default brightness level is level 2. Tap the brightness icon to switch it to Level 3 . Tap the icon again to switch it to Level 1 . Tap the icon again to switch it to Level 2 . Repeat as desired for the appropriate brightness level.
- System settings
Slide up once on dial interface and enter control enter interface. Tap the System Setting icon to enter the system.
In system settings, you can enter:
- Dial settings: Tap and enter this function to switch dials among different styles.
- Pressing and holding the up button settings: Tap and enter this function to edit sports.
- Factory data reset settings: Tap to enter factory data reset procedure.
- Firmware information: Tap and enter to view firmware information and Bluetooth address.
|Battery Capacity||260mAh||Screen model||1.3" TFT-LCD (Round）|
|Charging time||≤2 hours, 25°C Constant temperature||Working voltage||3.8V|
|Waterproofing grade||5ATM||Battery duration||7 days (dependant on usage)|
|Working temperature||-10 - 45°C||Bluetooth version||BLE4.2|
|Product frequency||2402-2480MHz||Product weight||56.1g|
|Maximum transmission power consumption||0dBm|
|Waterproofing: Using the watch whilst handwashing, raining and swimming in shallow freshwater is supported, but using it in a hot shower, diving, underwater diving, surfing etc. will damage your watch.|
Cleaning & Care
|Replace the watch strap||Please use a soft brush or clean soft cloth to clean the watch|
- Please stop using the watch and disconnect all connections with other equipment before cleaning and maintenance.
- Please keep the watch and its accessories dry. Do not dry them with external heating equipment such as a microwave oven or hairdryer.
- Do not place the watch and its accessories in an area where the temperature is too high or too low, which may cause a malfunction, fire or explosion.
- Avoid strong shock or vibrations to prevent damage to the watch and its accessories or failure of the product.
- Please do not disassemble or modify the watch and its accessories without permission. In case of failure, please contact after-sales service.
|Mobile phone cannot connect to the watch||
|The watch is not showing messages or call reminders||
|Bluetooth disconnects frequently||
|This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.|