Safety & Warnings
- Handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order. If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage, stop using immediately and contact Kogan.com.
- Do not modify, repair or attempt to change the features and functions of the original design.
- This product contains a cell battery used by the motherboard’s CMOS. This should only be replaced by professionals.
- Do not use in an environment where the unit may come into contact with a liquid.
- If the unit comes into contact with a liquid, cease use immediately.
- Do not place items in direct contact with the top or sides of the unit, as this will impede cooling.
- Always remove and insert cords carefully.
|1||Power button||7||HDMI port|
|2||Audio out (3.5mm)||8||HDMI port|
|3||USB Type-C||9||USB 2.0 (Type-A)|
|4||USB 3.0 (Type-A)||10||RJ45 LAN port|
|5||USB 3.0 (Type-A)||11||RJ45 LAN port|
|6||Power in (DC Jack)||12||LOCK|
- Turn on the TV or monitor and change the video input to HDMI.
- Connect the PC to the HDMI connector of the TV or monitor with an HDMI cable.
- Connect the power adapter to the wall socket and the other end into the DC port on the PC.
- Press the power button and the PC will turn on and boot into Windows.
|Processor||Intel Broadwell i3-5005U|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Storage capacity||128GB SSD|
|Expansion slots||SD, Up to 128GB|
|Wireless devices||Wi-Fi 802.11ABGN/AC with 2.4G and 5G Bluetooth 4.0|
|Power input||DC IN Jack, 12V/3A|
Windows 10S Mode
- This unit may arrive in S Mode, which is a stripped-down version of Windows 10 intended for higher security and performance and which uses the Microsoft Store as its sole repository of apps. Programs cannot be installed via .exe files.
- If you want to install an app that isn’t available on the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S Mode.
- You can easily switch out of S Mode, however, keep in mind that you cannot go back to S Mode once switched.
Switching out of S Mode
- Settings > Update and Security > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select "Go" to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.