Safety & Warnings
- Do not install near flames or flammable gases and keep it away from water and moisture.
Keep away from children.
- Do not install on an unstable surface/position.
- Do not stare directly at the light while it is on.
- To prevent the unit from falling, install the base unit tightly with expansion screws.
- The solar security light is not a crime-prevention measure. Always take reasonable precaution in securing your home and protecting yourself.
- Do not install in close proximity to other light sources.
- It the product or its power supply experiences any fault or damage, stop using it and contact Kogan.com.
The battery is not replaceable. Please dispose of the batteries according to the local laws and regulations of your region. Some batteries may be recycled and may be accepted for disposal at your local recycling centre.
- Expansion pillar-hinge
- Solar panel
- PIR Motion Inductor
- ON | OFF switch button
- LED panel light
To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies, children and pets. Packaging should be disposed of in a safe and environmentally-responsible manner.
How to use the solar light
- The internal battery is locked from the factory for safe shipping. Prior to initial use, use supplied key pin to click the “ON | OFF” switch hole and unlock the battery and lighting system. The solar unit should be exposed to sunlight for at least 6-8 hours to fully charge the battery. Remove the protective strip in the battery compartment.
- Find a location for direct sunlight and generally free from cover or shade. At night, the solar light will automatically turn on.
- Ideally, align the solar panel to face the midday sun to maximise charging. Only install by means of a suitable permanent fixing on a firm, flat, level surface.
Motion sensor Function
Light will turn on when movement is detected within 2 metres and lasts at least 15 seconds
after last motion is detected.
The light will remain ON for 15-25 seconds after no motion is detected.
Cleaning & Care
To maintain maximum illumination, always keep the solar panel clean and free from dust and debris. Do not use any solvents or cleaning agents on the solar panel. If cleaning is required, please use a soft damp cloth or paper towel.
For long-term storage, charge the battery for 2-3 days before removing the battery pack and storing the light and battery in a cool, dry environment.
|Solar panel||0.55W. 5.5V|
|Li-ion Battery||1200mAh, 3.7V|
|LED Power||0.2W, 5000-5500k, 12PCS 22-24lm/pcs|
|Motion Angle & Distance||120deg, 3m|
|Height Light Delay||225|
|Switch||OFF | AUTO|
|Lighting Mode||OFF | HIGH LIGHT|
|Size||124 x 96 x 48mm|
If the solar light does not illuminate when movement in front of the sensor is obvious, check the following:
- Ensure that the solar panel is in a location where it will receive maximum sunlight during daytime hours.
- Clean solar cells with a damp towel. Do not apply excessive pressure and avoid the use of any solvents or cleaning agents on the solar panel.
- Ensure that the switch is installed correctly.
- Check that the batteries are installed correctly.
- Allow the panel to charge in direct sunlight for 2 days to confirm that the batteries are fully charged.
- The light is designed to switch on when it turns dark. If there are strong light sources nearby, then the lights may be dim or not turn on.
- Replace the batteries.
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.