Safety & Warnings
- Lubricate the slides when needed.
- Keep the product on a level surface.
- Do not stand on the product.
- Do not move with power equipment.
- Do not alter this product in any manner.
- Do not let children near the tool cabinet.
- Do not open more than one drawer at a time.
- Do not attach or mount this product to any moving object.
- The maximum safe loading capacity for each drawer is 10kg.
- The maximum safe loading capacity for the whole cabinet is 70kg.
|1||Round Side Handle||1|
|9||C Type Aluminium Handle||5|
Assemble the side handle and casters with corresponding screws. Swivel casters must be on the same side.
- Each drawer slide has a black retaining clip. To remove the drawer, the retaining clips need to be released by pushing the lever up and down at the same time and sliding out the drawer.
- When assembling the drawer, you need to pull the slide out fully and then align the track to correctly insert it.