1. Remove the bike from the packaging. Retain the packaging for future storage.
2. Place the front wheel between the fork in the front of the frame.
3. Ensure it is aligned in the centre.
4. Loosen the 4 bolts on head tube's front cover.
5. Install the handlebar into front of the head tube. It will lock into the middle with the brakes angled about 35° downward.
6. Adjust the brakes: they should be taut with the brake pulled approximately 1/3 of the way to the handlebar.
7. Insert the seat post into the head tube. The safety line should be within the tube.
8. Install the pedal marked “L” on the left crank and tighten. Install the pedal marked “R” on the right crank and tighten.
9. Install the bottle holder onto the frame and place the bottle into the holder.
10. Install the mudguards on the seat post and front wheel.
11. Assembly is complete and the bike is ready to ride.