- Avoid exposing the device to temperatures 50°C for long periods of time.
- Vibration switch and remote control are not provided.
Tap the moon to switch between different colour and on/off status.
Turn on/off, brightness adjustment, 16-colour switch, 4 display mode.
Using The Smarterhome App
Download the “Kogan SmarterHome” app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
If you do not have a Kogan Smarter Home account, register or sign in with a verification code sent by SMS.
1. Tap to enter registration page.
2. The system automatically recognises your country/area. You can also select your country code manually. Enter your mobile phone number/email address and tap “Next”.
3. If you choose the mobile phone number option, then enter the verification code in the message sent to you by SMS. Set a password as prompted and press “Confirm” to finish your registration.
Add Device Through Network
- Power the SmarterHome device on and follow the product-specific instructions to enter the Wi-Fi-connect mode.
- Open Kogan SmarterHome app and tap “+” in the upper right to add a new device through the network.
- Ensure the device’s indicator light rapidly flashes and tap “Confirm light is rapidly flashing”.
- Select Wi-Fi network (note: network must be 2.4GHz band) and enter the password.
5. After successfully configuring the devices, the device will be shown on the home page. Tap to enter its control page.
- When the device is online, it can be controlled.
- When the device is offline, it displays “Offline” and cannot be remotely powered on.
After the device is connected successfully, tap “Device” at the bottom. The device name of the smart lamp shows in the list. Tap it to enter the control panel of the smart lamp.
- When device is online, there will be a green dot at the front of the device icon.
- When the device is offline, the dot will be grey. If is the device shared be others, the icon will be a double loop.
|Lamp is off||Lamp is on|
Adjust brightness and temperature of white light
Adjust colour, brightness, Saturation of colourful light
Selective mode, one tap to apply
- Tap “...” at the upper right corner of the control panel and then “Create group”, as shown in the picture 1;
- Select other smart lamps to realise controlling a group of lamps simultaneously, as shown in the picture 2.
A group of smart lamps can be controlled simultaneously.
|Picture 1||Picture 2|
The App interface of smart lamp’s timer setting is as shown in the pictures below:
“Me” is where users can manage personal information. The key information is as follows:
Personal information including:
Account name and cell phone number.
- Family Management
- Message centre
- Help Centre
- More Services
Add Member: Users can type in a new member’s cell phone number and share the device with them. The new member can control the device with his own account.
Sharing’s sent: The list shows all members who are added by your account. You can delete the member and cancel the sharing by sliding to left.
Sharing’s received: The list shows all devices that your account has received.
Shows notifications about the device and other updates.
Find Frequently asked questions and more information.
Shows how to connect with other services.
Google Home Control
- You will need to have set up a Google Home account prior to linking your Kogan SmarterHome device.
- Select “Menu” and then “Home Control”.
- In the “Home Control” screen, select the + icon in the bottom right.
- A list will appear showing actions and a search function to access more apps: from here, install the SmarterHome app.
|Login to App||Add Device||Select Device|
4. Log into your SmarterHome account with your email address or mobile number.
5. Once linked, it will show the devices linked to your account: you can assign them to rooms. You will be prompted to authorise apps to sync.
6. Click “Done” and then it will give you a list of commands available.
7. When successfully linked, you will see it on your “Home Control” screen at the bottom of the app screen. You can now control your Kogan SmarterHome devices through Google Home.
|Set Up New Device||Add and Manage Device|
|Assign Room||Update Home Control|
You will need to have set up an Alexa account prior to linking your Kogan SmarterHome device.
1. Search for the app and enable it.
2. Log into your SmarterHome account with your email address or mobile number.
3. Select “Discover Devices” and the app will begin searching.
4. When successfully linked, you will see a list of connected Kogan SmarterHome devices. You can now control your Kogan SmarterHome devices through Alexa with your voice.
|Alexa Account Setup||Search App in All Skills||Enable App|
|Login to App||Discover Devices||Setup Device|
In The Box
|1 x Lamp|
|1 x Bracket|
|1 x Charging cable|
|1 x User manual|
|1 x Remote control|