Safety & Warnings
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury to persons or property, the following basic safety precautions should always be followed.
- Never use this appliance with a damaged cord, plug or other damaged parts. Check if the voltage indicated on the label corresponds with the local mains voltage before you connect the appliance.
- Always ensure the charging connector, cord and plug are dry. Never immerse the appliance into the water or any other liquid. Do not rinse it under a tap except for the dust container, the HEPA filter and the rolling brush parts.
- Always ensure that your hands are dry before removing the plug from the mains outlet. Never pull the plug out of the mains outlet by its cord.
- Children should always be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this appliance.
- The appliance should not be used by adults or children who lack experience, product knowledge or disability which might cause a hazard unless they have been correctly instructed.
- Always keep the battery pack far from the fire and flammable items.
- Never use this appliance to suck liquids, glass, metal fragments and burning things such as ashes, cigarette butts, matches and so on.
- Always ensure that the dust container and the battery pack are installed before using.
- If the cord, plug and any other parts get damaged or the appliance falls into the water, please stop use and immediately unplug from the mains power. Never disassemble the main body, repair or replace any parts by yourself.
Do not use non-original parts with the unit as it may cause damage.
- Main unit
- Dust container
- Cyclone cone
- HEPA filter
- Battery pack
- Electrical tube
- Rolling brush
The appliance is packed as separated parts. Simple assembly is required before use:
- Insert the battery pack into the main body as picture shows. You will hear a click sound when fitted.
- Connect the tube to the main body.
- Connect the rolling brush to the tube.
Lithium Battery Charging
Attention: Only use the lithium battery to prevent damage to the battery.
The battery needs to be charged when the indicator lights flash. The lights flash while charging and turn green when fully charged.
Start/Stop Working and Switch Speed
Press the ON/OFF button to start and stop the machine.
Press the touch panel to switch speeds. The blue light means that high speed is active and the green light shows the low speed is active.
Cleaning & Care
Dust cup cleaning and maintenance
Method 1: Press the dust drop button and empty the dust into a rubbish bin.
Method 2: Press the dust container release button and take out the dust container from the main body as shown in the picture below.
Take off the HEPA filter and cyclone cone, empty all the rubbish and clean it. Install them back as shown in the picture below after the parts have air-dried.
Attention: Do not use the machine before reinstalling the HEPA filter and cyclone cone or it may damage the device.
Floor brush cleaning and maintenance
Step 1: Press the roll brush release button.
Step 2: Take the roll brush out.
Step 3: Wash the roll brush and dry it. Fix it back as the pictures below.
Step 4: Reset the roll brush release button to the lock position.
Please put the machine into the storage base when not in use.
A new unit may become hot with a slight plastic odour after running the motor at high speed for several minutes. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
|Motor rated voltage and rated power||29.6V 300W|
|Floor brush rated voltage and rated power||29.6V 15W|
|Lithium battery||29.6V 2500mAh|
|Charger output||~35V 0.5A|
|Rated Continuous Working Time||
|Product size||390 x 227 x 108mm (main body)|
|Product net weight||1.42kg (main body)|
|No LED light is shown when charging||
|Not full battery after charging||
|Floor brush not working||
In The Box
- Main body
- Electrical tube
- Floor brush
- Battery pack
- Storage base
- User’s manual
- Stretch brush
- Crevice tool