Safety & Warnings
- The device is not intended as lighting equipment. Do not do use it for over 6 continuous hours.
- Do not touch the power cord with wet hands or use it in the rain.
- Keep this device away from children under 12 years of age.
- Do not look directly into the bulb whilst it is on.
- Turn off the LED ring light before using a dry or slightly moistened cloth to clean it. Do not use chemicals or abrasive materials.
Remote Control Shutter
Remote Control Battery
External Power Supply
USB power supply (phone charger, power bank, etc.)
If the light source is unstable or switches off, turn the brightness down or use a more robust power supply.
Power Switch, Dimming Control and Colour Temperature Control
|Long-press: brightness increase||Long-press: brightness decrease|
|Click: power on or off||Click: three colour temperature control (cold, warm and sunlight)|
Mounting to a Stand Via ¼" Mount
Pictured stand not included.
- Use the open/close button open the shutter: the shutter will enter pairing mode and the indicator LED will start flashing rapidly.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and search for devices.
- Select the LED ring light from and it will pair automatically.
Either download the "Camera 360" app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) or use your phone’s default camera app.
|Issue||Possible Cause||Steps to Resolve|
|Colour Rendering Index||≥80RA|
|Communication||Bluetooth Version. 3.0|
|Battery Life||CR2032 x 1 cell/about 6 months under working in ten times a day|
|Dimension||48mm x 30mm x 100mm|
In the Box
|8” LED ring light||Small stand||Mount|