Safety & Warnings
- Do not mix different types of batteries.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- If the battery contents are leaking, discontinue use and discard them.
- Remove exhausted batteries
- Determine the exact location that you want to install the light.
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver (not included), remove the screw from the base of the unit as shown to right.
- Hold the base against the wall and mark the center of each hole using a pencil/marker. Make sure the narrow ends of the holes are facing upwards. Replace the base and screw.
- Drill each hole using a 1/16" drill bit 3/4" deep.
- If you hit a wall stud, use only the enclosed screws to install the light fixture. If the wall is hollow, drill the same holes again using a 1/4" drill bit and insert a wall anchor into each hole. Tap each wall anchor lightly with a hammer until the are flush with the wall surface.
- Thread a screw into each hole (or wall anchor if used), leaving 1/8" of the screw unthreaded to secure the light fixture.
- Match the holes on the base of the light fixture (narrow end of the hole facing upwards) with the screw heads, pressing the light fixture against the screw heads and sliding downward to secure the light fixture.
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver (not included), remove the screw from the battery compartment (located on the back of the unit) and remove the battery cover.
- Insert 4 x AA batteries (not included), as indicated inside the battery compartment. Replace battery cover and the screw.
- Slide the ON/OFF switch (located below the battery compartment) to the ON position.
- The light fixture may be adjusted to provide lighting in any direction. The swivel base rotates 360 and the lamp angle adjusts front and back to provide the light where desired.
- The motion sensor (located below the LED lights) will detect motion within a 90 angle, to a maximum of 5m distance.