Safety & Warnings
Never attempt to clean your binoculars internally or try to take it apart.
Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with this binocular or with the naked eyes.
IDP (Interpupillary Distance) Adjustment
Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting for your eyes will be indicated on the IPD scale. (Note the scale setting for later use.)
- Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye. Focus the binocular by rotating the centre focus. Wait until the image is sharp and clear.
- Open your right eye and close your left eye. Rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear. Take note of the diopter scale setting for later use.
- Both sides (eyes) are now in focus and you will need to use only the centre focus wheel to focus on other objects.
Rubber Fold-down Eyecups
Fold-down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfort and promote viewing ease.
Cleaning and Care
- Keep the lens covers on the lenses when binocular is not in use.
- When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth that comes with the binocular or a soft, lintless cloth.
- To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth.
- Store binoculars in a moisture-free area.