Safety and Warnings
- Take care while using the product to avoid injuring yourself and others.
- This product is not designed for children under 14 years of age. Do not bite or swallow any parts.
- Do not dismantle or modify the product.
- Do not store the product in wet conditions.
- Do not keep or use the product near heat sources.
- Do allow water or any other liquid to enter the inside part of the product's interface.
Step 1: Bluetooth Pairing
Press and hold the camera button for 3 seconds until the blue light flashes to indicate Bluetooth is turned on. Locate in your device’s Bluetooth settings and connect: the blue light will be solid when pairing is successful. Simply touch and hold the camera key for another 3 seconds to turn off Bluetooth.
Step 2: Open the Phone Holder
Set product face up and turn phone holder in the back 90° to open. Then rotate holder 180° horizontally to face forward.
Step 3: Insert Phone
Rotate the phone holder till you can pull open the holder handle and insert the phone securely on the holder.
Step 4: Photograph
The remote can be used to take a photo from a distance.
Step 5: Tripod Setup
This product includes a tripod. The selfie holder can be opened from the bottom and installed horizontally for steady shots from an improved range.
- Bluetooth remote control range is designed to work at up to 10 metres.
- The bottom of the remote control is equipped with a charging port; please use it to charge this product.
Long press photograph button for 3 seconds. The blue LED will flash and then turn off to indicate the product is off.