Safety & Warnings
Before Installing the product, please read these instructions carefully.
- Do not touch the end of any pipes, they may be sharp.
- Upon receiving the product, make sure that you have all of the components outlined below.
- Follow the installation steps outlined in this manual.
- This product is designed for home use, not commercial use.
- Material: Plastic filling, Oxford cloth or non-woven fabrics
- Toxic substances: None
Take 2 long tubes and insert them through the sides of the cloth.
Take four of the tee joints and connect them to the ends of two medium tubes. Attach the tees to the ends of the long tubes.
Follow Step 2 to assemble six more sections, as shown below.
Take a single layer, and connect the four feet to the bottom of the rack.
Using the short tubes, connect the layers to form compartments.
Place the cover over the rack.
The rack can be opened or closed as shown below.