Safety and Warnings
- Ensure the kitchen is installed on level, firm ground.
- Ensure all parts are securely locked into position.
- Do not overload the table.
- Keep children away from all cooking areas.
- Follow all advice and warnings of your cooking devices if they are being used on this unit.
- Never take a BBQ into a tent, caravan or cabin. BBQs (both charcoal and gas) produce carbon monoxide which is a highly poisonous substance.
Step 1: Open the frame and lock the supports into place.
Step 2: Clip on the side cupboards using the supplied hooks.
Step 3: Insert both cupboard shelves and the centre cupboard.
Step 4: The Windshield can now be attached.
Cleaning and Care
Wipe the unit down with a damp cloth. Mild detergent may be used if the unit is extremely dirty. Avoid the use of a spray and other harsh cleaners as they may stain, streak or dull the surface.
Ensure the unit is fully dry, and store inside the carry bag, in a dry, well-ventilated location.
In The Box
|A - Lower table (x1)||B - Upper table (x1)||C - Windshield (x1)||D - Frames (x1)|
|E - Cupboard shelves (x2)||F - Centre cupboard (x1)||G - Side cupboards (x1)|