Safety and Warnings
- Before use, please check whether the operating voltage matches the voltage on the label of the device.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children must not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance should not be completed by children.
- Check the power supply cord of the fan regularly. If damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not place the power supply cord under the object or cover the cord. Place the power supply cord properly to avoid tripping over.
- Place the air conditioning fan on a flat and secure floor before use.
- When the fan isn't used, unplug the power supply cord. Please hold the plug and do not pull the cord.
- Make sure that the fan won't touch any obstructions while it is running.
- When the fan is running, do not put your fingers or other objects into the air inlet and outlet.
- If there are children nearby, pay more attention to avoid children playing with the fan.
- When the fan is running, do not put soft objects such as hair and curtains close to the fan to avoid getting caught in the fan.
- When the power cord or plug of the fan is damaged or the fan is damaged due to falling off, please stop using the product.
- Do not use this fan for outdoors. This product is for indoor use only.
- Do not use this fan in a humid place such as a bathroom.
- Do not use this fan near the window or in direct sunlight.
- Do not use this fan with other semiconductors.
- The fan can't be used without a base and isn't placed horizontally.
- Do not use this fan where gasoline, paint or other flammable materials are stored.
- Unplug the power supply cord before cleaning, repairing or moving the product.
- When no one uses the fan, unplug the power plug.
- Please use this fan according to the instructions on the User's Guide.
- Do not disassemble the fan without permission. For repair, please return it to the service centre.
- The product should be kept clean and regularly maintained.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- To protect against the risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the unit, cord or plug in water or other liquid.
- The appliance is only intended for the purpose described in the user manual. Do not use an appliance or any part of the appliance out of the intended use to avoid risk.
- The use of attachments which are not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause a risk of injury to persons.
- Unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning.
- Do not use an extension cord.
|1. Top Cover||8. Decorative Ring|
|2. Remote Control Receiving Window||9. Front Sell|
|3. Outlet Gille||10. Remote Control|
|4. Casters||11. Rear Screen|
|5. Rear Case||12. Water Tank|
|6. Winding Frame||13. Power Supply Cord|
|7. Display Panel|
||Timer setting: 1, 2,4, 8 hours|
||Mode selection: Normal wind, natural wind (), sleep wind ()
||Wind speed control: High, medium, low, silent|
- Unpack the product and take it out: Check the instructions and other accessories.
- The unit can be used immediately after being taken out.
Use of the Function Buttons
1. When the power is turned on, all the indicators are off. The buzzer beeps twice when the power is first turned on, the air outlet rotates from the current angle to 0°, and the system enters standby. If there is no button input within 1 minute, the indicator light will become dark (33% of the original brightness). If the button is pressed again, the indicator light will turn on.
2. The unit can be operated by pressing the button on the control panel. The instructions are as follows:
- On/off control: Press the "On/Off" button for the first time to enter the normal wind mode and the air outlet automatically pops out. Press the "On/Off" button again to shut down, the fan stops running and the air outlet automatically hides. At this moment, the fan is in the standby state. To completely turn off the fan, remove the power plug.
Note: In order to extend the life of the product, it is recommended to completely power off the product after use.
- Wind speed selection: After the power is turned on, the fan enters normal mode. You can press the "Speed" button to select the wind speed from high, medium, low and silent. The LED indicator will light up accordingly: High -> Medium -> Low -> Silent.
Note: If you select the low speed, the motor will start at medium speed for a few seconds and then switch to low speed.
- Wind mode selection: Press the "Mode" button to select normal wind, natural wind or sleep wind, and the LED indicator will light up accordingly: Natural mode (), sleep wind ().
Natural mode: The fan is automatically set to match the air conditioner. The wind speed changes every once in a while and the cool breeze is blown to every corner.
- Sleep wind: The fan automatically sets to the soft air supply program that adapts to the human body during sleep. The wind speed changes at regular intervals to provide a comfortable sleeping environment. In sleep wind mode, high, medium and low speeds are also available.
Note: In natural mode, the speed button is invalid, so the speed indicator will not light up.
- Timer setting: Press the "Timer" button to select 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours. If the LED is off, it means that the timer function is not set. After selecting the time, the LED indicator will display the set time and will automatically shut down after the time has elapsed.
- Swing function: Press the "Swing" button to make the fan swing left and right and press it again to stop the swing.
3. When the fan is turned on in standby state, all functions except timer and sleep wind have memory settings.
<55dB (average sound pressure level)
Dimensions (length x width x height)
L322 x W325x x H797mm
Cleaning and Care
- Before cleaning, repairing and maintaining, please turn off the power and remove the plug.
- If too much foreign matter or dust adheres to the rear mesh cover and the wind wheels of the air inlet in the rear shell of the machine, the wind effect will be affected. Therefore, it is recommended to clean it at least once every other month.
- Turn off the power and remove the power cord (be sure to unplug the power cord when cleaning the body or else it may cause electric shock or mechanical damage).
- When cleaning, use ordinary detergent and a soft brush. Do not use chemical agents.
Cleaning the surface of the unit
- To clean the surface of the machine, wipe with a damp cloth. It is strictly forbidden to rinse directly with water.
- Do not use corrosive detergent or solvent.
- When cleaning the body, be sure to turn off the power switch and unplug the power cord or else it may cause electric shock.
Cleaning the filters
Please clean these filters 14 days when dust and other particles accumulated on them, otherwise it will affect the cooling/purifying effect.
- Turn off the power and remove the power cord.
- Remove the filters one by one.
- Clean the dust-proof filter with a mild detergent and a soft brush.
- Soak the cooling pad in a mild detergent solution for a few minutes, then clean and dry it.
Cleaning the water tank
- Unplug the power cord and take out the water tank.
- Wipe the scale in the water tank with a small amount of mild detergent on a towel, and then pour out the sewage after cleaning with water.
Installation and use after cleaning
- Install the dust-proof filter, and cooling pad, and water tank according to the sequence in the figure below to ensure the installation is correct.
- Connect the power supply and check that the appliance is working properly.
- When the product is not used for a long time, remove the power plug, package the product and prevent dust from entering the body.
Before packing, make sure that the cooling pad is dry and there is no water in the water tank.
- After packaging, store in a dry and ventilated place.
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.