Safety and Warnings
- This product is suitable for use in non-tropic areas below 2,000 metres and the mark in the nameplate indicates the product is suitable for use in non-tropic areas.
- Do not drop or shake the Tablet PC.
- Do not use the Tablet PC in extreme temperatures or in humid or dusty environments. Do not expose the Tablet PC to sunlight.
- Avoid the use of the Tablet PC near strong magnetic fields as much as possible.
- Once any water or other liquid splashes onto the Tablet PC, turn it off immediately and do not use until it dries out.
- Do not clean the Tablet PC with any detergent or other liquid to avoid causing damage due to corrosion and becoming damp. If cleaning is really necessary, clean with a dry soft cloth
- Kogan.com does not bear any and all responsibilities for loss or deletion of material inside the machine caused due to abnormal software and hardware operation, maintenance or any other accident.
- Please back up your important data to an external device regularly to avoid loss.
- Please do not disassemble the Tablet PC by yourself; doing so will void the warranty.
- This product supports the majority of 3G Dongles. We cannot guarantee complete compatibility with all 3G Dongles.
- Replacement with incorrect type batteries may cause an explosion. Make sure to use original batteries.
Key Layout and Definitions
Press to start or close the touch screen panel. You can also put the computer into sleep mode using this button or wake from sleep mode.
|3.||Front CCD Camera:||Take photos and record pictures.|
CCD camera indicator:
|5.||Movable Base Keyboard Interface:||
This interface is magnetic, which is convenient for alignment and firmly linking the Table PC and the keyboard.
|6.||3.5mm Audio Jack:||
This socket can transmit the audio signals of Tablet PC to external speakers or headphones.
|Micro USB Interface||Access data from an external source via micro USB.|
|8.||Mini HDMI Interface:||High-Definition Multimedia Interface.|
|9.||USB 3.0 Interface:||For direct connections of USB drives or a USB mouse or keyboard.|
|10.||DC Indicator:||Becomes brighter when charging.|
|11.||Microphone:||For recording audio.|
|12.||Back CCD Camera||Take photos and record pictures.|
|13.||Micro SD Card Slot:||
The built-in storage card reader slot supports MicroSD and MicroSDHC format.
Key Descriptions and Applications
- Movable Base Keyboard Interface: This interface is magnetic, which is convenient for alignment and firmly linking the Table PC and the keyboard.
- Keyboard Group: The keyboard group provides a full-size QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Touch Tablet: Used to control the cursor on the Tablet PC, with the same function as a mouse.
- Left Key
- Right Key
- Base: Folding base of Tablet PC
Introduction to Desktop
Windows 10 start image
On the start screen, you will see many programs.
You may be prompted to log on to your Microsoft account before launching applications.
Image slide applications
|Slide to the right from the left of the screen to scan the application program in running.||Slide to the left from the right side of the screen to set Action Center.|
- In the start screen, slide from the top of the screen.
- In the start screen, slide finger up and down to view application programs to move the image.
Introduction to App Interface
Besides the application programs already installed on the start screen, you can also start
other application programs via “All Applications” button, such as other software
application programs installed on the Tablet PC.
If you want to place more applications on the start screen, follow the instructions below, (1) Click the properties icon (2) Press and hold the application program icon for about one second and then let go (3) Click the Pin to start.
Conversely, if you want to cancel or delete a certain application in the start screen, (1) Press and hold the application icon for about one second and then let it go and run and then select.
In PC mode, press Start icon, Start Menu will display, including: Start, Device, Setup, Share and Search Program.
File Explorer, Settings, Power and All apps
Can Sleep/Shut down/Restart the Tablet PC.
Search for files and application programs in the Tablet PC.
Can let you set up the Table PC.
Can scan more apps.
Multitasking operating interface
Slide right from the left side of the screen, let go when you can see the running
applications. You can enter the application, also can be deleted.
Sleep, Restart and Power Off.