1. Connect the USB cable.
- The device will be in standby.
2. Wireless charging
- Place the mobile phone in the centre of the charger, the orange indicator will illuminate and the phone will charge.
- If the phone does not charge, adjust its location slightly.
- For mobile phones that support fast wireless charging, use the original adaptor.
- If the orange indicator is flashing,the wireless charger detects foreign objects or the input voltage is too high.
- If this occurs, remove any foreign objects or replace the power adaptor.
3. Nightlight Charging
- The night lamp can be charged by placing the night lamp in the wireless charging area or using Type-c input port.
- After using for a period of time,the brightness of the night lamp decreases or dose not turn on. Please charge the night lamp in time.
|Input||5V 2A 9V 2A|
|Length of Lighting||8 Hours of Sustainable Lighting|
|Color temperature||2700k warm light/5000k cold white light|